Holy Darth Vaders Helmet Batman!

srobrien

Hey, after a less than successfull attempt at CF skinning (went ok but defects show up so badly) I decided to strip the whole lot back and give it some gloss black. Its not perfect but it looks pretty damn good, I will probably get the RSW kit at some point when funds allow.

IMG_3479.jpg

IMG_3480.jpg

IMG_3481.jpg

IMG_3482.jpg

R

Looks really nice mate - Ive re-sprayed the centre console on almost every car Ive had and always been happy with it. Was thinking of doing the same in the Zed but got caught up on colour - chrome, blade to match the outside, black etc...

Really nice to see it done and im sure many will follow suit - myself included now :lol:

Nice work, Ross. I hate the rough effect centre console. It's a pain in the arse as dust just clings to it like a tramp with a hot bag of chips and the bloody door handle.........! You just have to look at it and it scratches!!! :thumbdown:

Will it endure wear and tear or scratch off?

How is it for smudgy fingerprints? :headhurt:

Its ok as long as i wear my snooker refaree gloves and don't breath in the car :lol:

Cheers for all the positive comments guys, bad thing about doing it yourself is that you know where all the crappy bits are and it drives you nuts :bangin:

R :thumbs:

Been thinking about doing this too, but i cant think of a colour i think will go with the car and the seats (tan).

The other more expensive option was to cover the lot in leather with orange double stitching... that will cost a lot more wonga though!