Tonight for the first time...

kObi

I gave blood! finally got round to pulling my finger out and done it. was quite shocked at how painless and quick it was! the guy said it had just gone 5 mins since we started and i had filled the bag. will deffo be doing it from now on!

i was very worried when clicking onto this post that it would be a revelation i didnt want to know.

good on you mate :thumbs: ive never done it before, always meant to just never got round to it. i may follow your example next time the vampire van is back round work.

Nice one pal, my missus is in ICU at salford, its times like these that make you know its worth the effort

Working or a patient? If the latter, then good luck and i really hope she's ok. We've had some very sad times in there this year. :cry:

Nice one pal, my missus is in ICU at salford, its times like these that make you know its worth the effort

Working or a patient? If the latter, then good luck and i really hope she's ok. We've had some very sad times in there this year. :cry:

Shes a patient, thanks mate, much appreciated

• 4 months later...