My Veilside V3 is almost finished

rik

Christ :scare::scare:

Rik the car is lovely B) ! only saw it before painting and i have to aggree that white is it for this kit. i can see this combined with the K1 shaking up Leicester big time

Barx: this is the kit and many others ;) CS supplies to the forum made by Prestige preformance (owned by Rik :teeth: ) formerly known as UV. It is a great replica kit and you can have it bespoke to your requirements by Graham @ the Prestige bodyshop who is a god with GRP/FRP or CF :thumbs:

3Fiddyz: "You can blend and smooth in the arches but then you have a problem with removing the front bumper if you need to and they can be prone to cracking if not done right... Even if you do it right they can be prone to cracking due to the uk roads".

I totally aggree with your veiw but like YHTM said i looks somewhat naff and its worth smoothing out and dealing with the cracks when the come

Also aggree with Sarnie that GM/titanium wheels would have been better or even black. But any way that car is a crowd stopper! :clap:

I think black wheels and maybe some black screws to hold the kit on would look excellent. Dont try and hide the screws it wont work as said before, make a feature of them. Maybe some anodised black hex Probolts B) (not sure if they do self tappers though if thats what you need)

image.php?width=210&filename=WebCat-000300020001.jpg&category=000300020001

Thanks lads lots of support from the members on here, mixture of views.

i built this car as to show the bodywork and workmanship from Prestige Styling, members who have already used my services already know the level of service we offer

Regards to the bolt comments, these bolts are fully operational so if i ever need to remove the front end or skirts i can, this car did have blended version on which looked really bad, unfortunately not a fan of the blend job!

If anyone has any requests for bodywork please either contact myself (01162 662822), Cougar Store or GT4 Zed

Thanks for all your support guys!

i built this car as to show the bodywork and workmanship from Prestige Styling, members who have already used my services already know the level of service we offer

Regards to the bolt comments, these bolts are fully operational so if i ever need to remove the front end or skirts i can, this car did have blended version on which looked really bad, unfortunately not a fan of the blend job!

If anyone has any requests for bodywork please either contact myself (01162 662822), Cougar Store or GT4 Zed

I didnt realise that you were in the trade Bennett!

Looking forward to seeing other examples of your work on here in the future :thumbs:

I didnt realise that you were in the trade Bennett!

Looking forward to seeing other examples of your work on here in the future :thumbs:

Hey Fiddy,

I'm not in the trade bud ;) I'm a friend of Rik and he has done really brillant jobs for my zed, other cars and friends cars:thumbs:

Only in the capacity of a satisfied customer has he requested me to provide testimony and exposure to interested parties and I feel honour for the manifestation of trust.

CS is his trade representative as well all know and has been serving this from with kits from Prestige styling for a long time now. :D

• 2 weeks later...

definetely agree some carbon parts would really offset the white. same with the wheels i think they suit the car, and i like the white look, but maybe a shadow black, or gunmetal finish/titanium look would really balance the car out.

possibly carbon bonnet, wing mirrors, b pillars, roof and handles. with darker wheels would make that look truely mean. maybe even a set of headlight eyebrows as well.

i'm not a massive VS fan but do appreciate the hardwork and effort that goes into them and that one does look good. well done and good work.

• 5 weeks later...