My Veilside V3 is almost finished

rik

I do really like the Veilside shape and it looks stunning in white. But am I the only person who thinks the 'screws' on the wheel arches look naff? Is there no way they can be hidden to make them look not such an obvious kit? I've seen the kit on Mark's car which looks stunning from a distance but IMHO is spoilt close up by the screws.

You can blend and smooth in the arches but then you have a problem with removing the front bumper if you need to and they can be prone to cracking if not done right... Even if you do it right they can be prone to cracking due to the uk roads!

Wow that is one of the most gorgeous Zeds I have ever seen. The VS kit works so well with the white!

With regards to smoothing the arches, I think that the bolts look aggressive and industrial (in a good way)

Ian, don’t you recognise it, remember the Zed I showed you when you and Martin came over, the ‘work in progress’ Zed… :thumbs: