Hi there, Big into modifying!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, i wasn't quite sure what the reaction would be like about the fiesta... but its a good one by the looks of it :)

Thanks for all the welcomes seem like an awesome bunch of people, im looking forward to coming out to a meet if you guys do them!

roast350z... im looking forward to it too! if its possible but i got a few tricks up my sleeve, ive learnt alot through the fiesta and become good friends with some clued up people so if its possible or even if its not im sure ill come up with something haha!

:D

welcome buddy

if u like modding then the zed is the right car and this is the right forum lol, even the stock drivers appreciate some nice mods

cant wait to see ur project! i hope its pearl yellow ur goin for?

welcome buddy

if u like modding then the zed is the right car and this is the right forum lol, even the stock drivers appreciate some nice mods

Thanks dude

Yeah its a 3 stage pearlescent yellow, and will have black detailing, colours picked out :)

Nice Fiesta. Loving the arches!

I can't help feeling that a vielside Zed will be too easy and too much of a cliche for you. I dare you to do something very different! :thumbs:

Thankyou

im afraid a veilside kit is a must for me. But, the kit is the very beginning, i have a few cool plans with should cause some interesting controversey!

Welcome to the forum. :bye: :bye:

Those are some huge shoes you're planning. Rolling the fenders or going widebody? "squeeze a set of 13" wide wheels"

ill need to wait till i have the car and see what i can do with the arches first tbh before i can say for definate, but its a plan anyway, and if there is even the smallest, slightest chance that it can be done, im going try my best! Just dreading the bill for the tyres!

ill need to wait till i have the car and see what i can do with the arches first tbh before i can say for definate, but its a plan anyway, and if there is even the smallest, slightest chance that it can be done, im going try my best! Just dreading the bill for the tyres!

Have a nose on www.my350z.com. Some of the crew over there are running some pretty huge shoes on their 350's, but not with stock as they came out of the factory fenders.

Wow !!! B) awesome pics nice mods mate :thumbs: Plenty of people on here who are big into modifying, just check out P15ult or zedrush to name a few ;) Always try and be different I did the Veilside route and I think came out okay,

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13467&hilit=unvailing

as you know you plan plan plan, dont just throw on the kit and expect it to work, but after seeing your previous joy I know you wont have any worries B)

welcome buddy

Thanks dude

Yeah its a 3 stage pearlescent yellow, and will have black detailing, colours picked out :)

nice one cant wait to see it! is it anything like the renault sport colour? i think thats the nicest colour out there and a heavily modded zed is cryin out for it

nice one cant wait to see it! is it anything like the renault sport colour? i think thats the nicest colour out there and a heavily modded zed is cryin out for it

haha

thats the one dude !

Renault liquid yellow, as in the clio182, the v6 clios and the new clio 197's, i believe it was used on a couple other sporty renaults too.

haha

thats the one dude !

Renault liquid yellow, as in the clio182, the v6 clios and the new clio 197's, i believe it was used on a couple other sporty renaults too.

ur cars a legend already lol i love that colour, just make sure ur project lives up to the hype now!

Welcome - impressive amount of work in the Fiesta there. I love the show scene, especially if people do it properly with some sort of taste! Your Z project sounds interesting, good luck with it. Hope to have you along to the shows. :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum mate, I agree with the other guys, fiesta is tastefully modded yet still striking, good work!

You do see a few Veilsides around, but its a great kit and i'm sure you could do something "controversial" with it.

Have you thought about the Ibherdesign kit? It's pretty insane:

nissan350Z_havocwide_01.jpg

Welcome to the forum mate, I agree with the other guys, fiesta is tastefully modded yet still striking, good work!

You do see a few Veilsides around, but its a great kit and i'm sure you could do something "controversial" with it.

Have you thought about the Ibherdesign kit? It's pretty insane:

nissan350Z_havocwide_01.jpg

180px-Kill_it_with_fire_scorpio-1.gif

I like the arches, but i couldn't live with that front bumper. i like ibherdesign they used to create some outstanding kits but nowdays they tend to be building kits with a futuristic look and i just dont know it works....

hmm.... that kit with a veilside front bumper possibily....