My brand new Nismo Exhaust (pics)

Anubis

Its one of the main reasons I fell in love with the zed. I saved long and hard for this - finally a noise the zed deserves! :teeth: In my eye's its THE exhaust to have, although don't even ask how much it is... (its very expensive, but worth every penny). Had to get it shipped from the states and waited for just over a week for delivery. Forked out hundreds just for the delivery and our lovely customs tax - however, still slightly cheaper than getting it from the UK atm.

I had it delivered and stood before me is a MASSIVE box weighing 71lb:

boxzmx.jpg

Opened it up whilst smiling ear to ear and took more pics of the shiney box of joy:

backbox1.jpg

backbox2.jpg

Back box:

backbox3.jpg

Center section:

centersection.jpg

Y-Pipe:

ypipe.jpg

Altogether:

fullexhaust.jpg

And finally on the car:

exhaustfitted.jpg

What a PERFECT noise!

Also complements my new Volks I put on a few weeks ago B):D :

volksv.jpg

Very very happy with the car now. The main things have been done to it and as always have a few smaller things planned (such as carbon interior parts) and possibly a pop charger and that'll be that (until next year when I plan to make a shiney engine bay, but that's another story). :thumbs:

Giving my bro a ride in it tomorrow since its sunny - he's never seen it and promised to make a memorable day for him. :) Also the zed now feels slightly smoother to ride since the emissions are flowing more freely down the pipes. It just feels more 'flowy' than the stock pipes and is just amazing.

Edit: I will try and get some videos up of my car, but at a later date (need to buy a decent HD camcorder first rather than a crappy mobile video with rubbish sound). :snack:

Lovely mate B) You certainly have a gorgeous zed :thumbs:

Thanks. :) One of many on here I am sure.

Nice Zorst and even better alloys! Love the GTS's in that colour!

I love my rims. People say they're black from a distance, but they're not - infact they are dark charcoal grey and when it's sunny it makes that extra sparkle that you won't get with an actual deep black finish.

I'm liking your wheels too! Shiney! :D

There's a fine line with shiney alloys - too much on a cheap heavy looking wheel can ruin your car (only my opinion), whereas if they look nimble and fresh with that 'dazzle' (rather than 'bling') then its all good. Not looking forward to keeping them clean in winter though... :dry::p

B):clap:

I would recommend some Meg NXT metal polish on the Nismo. It leaves a light coating on the metal which makes it a doddle to wash in future and brings it back to a lovely shine with no effort at all. :thumbs:

+1

Still the best sounding exhaust for the zed imho B)

had a little blast with a scooby off the lights last night. He pulled up along side me later to say the exhuast sounded awesome. What was it. :teeth:B)

At the airfield day I did, everyone said it was the best sounding car there :teeth: Sounded awesome being on the outside when Amanda booted it away from the line :drive1