I'm adicted to this site.

alessandro

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbs: thumbs up from me with this site as well, absolutely love it! Seem to be able to find anything that you need and if u cant there's someone that'd help you out quick enough.

along with BBC sport i think this has become my most used webstie.

in control of my companies own web filter i find its better to have a custom rule at messagelabs that simply omits this particular site from any filtering/logging/stats/keyword searches everything, so at the end of the month i can have a go at the people that work for me spending 5 minutes on facebook in their lunchbreak, does that make me a bad person ? :)

in control of my companies own web filter i find its better to have a custom rule at messagelabs that simply omits this particular site from any filtering/logging/stats/keyword searches everything, so at the end of the month i can have a go at the people that work for me spending 5 minutes on facebook in their lunchbreak, does that make me a bad person ? :)

Not in the slightest.... :lol::lol:

For those that like the site, try the meets, they are even better :teeth:

+1 - well worth long drives to them too! In my case at least a 1500mile round trip to Scotland in Sept :yahoo:

Well over 2000 for me last year and as we are planning to get to John O'Groats this year after the Hoon might well be a similar mileage with roads up there that are just a delight to drive and much of it great company from this forum ;):teeth:

I actually think this must be one of the easiest and most enjoyable forums to moderate. You guys are a pretty special bunch. :)

The real test is when you go somewhere with no tinternet and sit there twitching :lol:

.... and some real "special" ones !?!? ;):p

Me like site.....me always on site......me like Zed.....me like drive Zed. :wacko:

I'm straight on the site after work. I just thought I was a bit obsessive! Not as obsessive as our resident spam canon though :p

images1-1.jpg

You know who you are!!! :lol: