Newby

Hi Folks,

Jason here

New to the forum, I'm 21 from just outside Aberdeen called Inverurie. Just bought my new 350z today and should get it next week. Its a 2005 55plate gt uk model, standard just now but that will soon change. Look forward to meeting and chatting with everyone.

Cheers

[attachment=0]picture_1.jpg[/attachment]

• 3 weeks later...

Well if you fancy seeing a Zed then give me a shout mate. I happen to work in 'rurie and I'm on nights just now. I normally leave my gaylander outside but can take the Zed over if you want to see a lightly(???) modded version. :thumbs:

Hi guys cheers for the feedback.

Since im only 21 my insurance premium was only £780 through bell was quite impressed with that and even better the premium drops at the end of the month. Giving me more money to spend on the car.

My intention on the car is to upgrade the engine bay, Introduce an induction kit along with a full exhaust system any preferences? new grounding kit then possible think of upgrading clutch pulleys, possibly a set of rays alloys as well. However this will take time so. I will enjoy what the car is like now and hopefully enjoy the improvements.

Looking to meet up with a few guys around Scotland area show the rest of the uk what we can do :). I am from Inverurie and work in Westhill so if you see the car floating around with the number plate P20-NG0 give em heads up. That's me.

Hello to a fellow Scot! :welcome:

Welcome. There's alot of young Zed owners in the group. How do you all deal with the insurance premiums? :scare: I'm a crusty old 30 year old and mine is still £600 per year.

Really? I'm a few years younger and I don't think mine was any more than £450. Goes to show the huge variances!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...