oh my days!

srobrien

HAHAHAHAHAHAH..... tbh i always see these things and think in my head "i respect the time n money thats gone in to this, also very individual props on that but....... ARE U BLIND!!!!!"

hahah those exhausts aswell... first ive ever seen

also ive noticed how these ads always go along the lines of.. "real head turner" = for the wrong reasons m8.. there laughing at u

good find bruv

-ho

aaaahhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhh. make it stop...

i love some of the quotes -

What he says = "WARNING: THIS CAR SERIOUSLY TURNS HEAD EVERYWHERE YOU GO, CARS BEHIND GET THERE PHONES OUT TO TAKE PICS OF THE EXHAUSTS, PEOPLE COMMENT...."

What that means = "People are taking pictures to post on barryboys.co.uk website of your horrific car"

What he says = "(done a vid on my phone, didnt come out that clear..http://s665.photobucket.com/albums/vv20 ... o00601.flv)"

What he means = done a specially wobbly vid so you can't focus on the horrific car...

What he says = ALL RUNS SMOOTHLY, AND DUMPS QUITE LOUD

What he means = IT'S THAT HORRIFIC IT GIVES ME THE RUNS AND IT MAKES ME DUMP QUITE LOUDLY

I'm gonna have to stop .. the more i read the more i am roflcopter.. the list of small faults that cost a few quid to fix has got me p155ing my sides.. like "THE 5TH INJECTOR NEEDS A NEW JUBILEE CLIP (25P), IVE TAPED IT FOR NOW/" no no no it must be a p155 take.. no way.. why would you write that.. cheap chav pikey !!!!

hahahah amake it stop... hahahahahahahah

bloke seemed to have lost the plot at some point, think it was when he bought the exhausts off ronald mc donalds clown car. the bad bits list is a killer, headlining falling down but peels off to original, and it goes on. he has spent a lot on this,expensive way to get some laughs. :blush: good find

this isnt a patch on what you posted but look at the chavtastic logo on the back of this

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/VAUXHALL+ASTRA/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146-236,N-240-4294966677-4294966947/advert.action?R=200927337063553&distance=59&postcode=co123sn&channel=CARS&make=VAUXHALL&model=ASTRA&min_pr=&max_pr=&max_mileage=&vehicleYearOfManufacture=1999&vehicleRegLetter=V

IM SELLING MY SAXO, AS IM DUE TO TAKE MY DAUGHTER TO DISNEYLAND FOR HER BIRTHDAY IN 2WEEKS, AND I DOUBT ILL GET THE SAXO ON THE FERRY, AS ITS LOW, THERE FOR I HAVE TO SELL TO BUy ANOTHER......

driveway, garage, side of street, i have never felt the need to change cars when holidaygin. what a BS excuse :lol::lol::lol::lol:

IM SELLING MY SAXO, AS IM DUE TO TAKE MY DAUGHTER TO DISNEYLAND FOR HER BIRTHDAY IN 2WEEKS, AND I DOUBT ILL GET THE SAXO ON THE FERRY, AS ITS LOW, THERE FOR I HAVE TO SELL TO BUy ANOTHER......

driveway, garage, side of street, i have never felt the need to change cars when holidaygin. what a BS excuse :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is the best excuse for selling a car ever :lol: