Alrite

Hi folks

just thought i would say hello. I bought my second z last weekend. Travelled from ayrshire down to wales. Its an orange fsh 23900 miles 1 owner. Its in really good condition and im really pleased with it. When i say its my second, i only owned the first z for a month after many disputes with the dealer. Again i travelled from ayrshire to lincolnshire and was told the car had 1 owner and i would receive it with 2 new rear tyres a full service. I got the car with part worn tyres and when i took it to kwik fit to have the brakes checked (squeeking noise), they told me that the tyres had massive bulges in the inside walls and the brakes were on the dangerous side. I spoke to the nissan dealer and they said they would happily pay for new tyres and new brakes which i thought was fine at the time so i duly ordered everything in only to receive the registration doc a few days later saying the car had 3 previous owners :rant: . To cut a long story short the dealer gave me a full refund and i now have a much better car. I will post some pics tomorrow if anyone wants a look. Anyway sorry for the rant! The cars brilliant.

cheers

craig

wonder if this is the same dealer Markie got his zed from. It was a lincolnshire dealer and they had a sunset and a chilli for sale - he got the sunset.

crystal of boston!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Hi Craig and welcome to the site... this sounds like the chilli that was coming in when I bought mine. When i was looking on the net I enquired about the Chilli but told it wasnt in as yet. I was initially interested in the Chilli becuase of the rarity of the coulour however as soon as I noticed the Sunset I fell in love and purchased it. When i picked my car up the chilli was there but i didnt really have a good look at it as i was so keen to get my hands on my new car.

I am sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with Crystals, I personally cannot fault them and they were very helpful to me and also were very honest and gave all the correct details about the car and showed me all the paperwork on the car etc before I bought it.

I suppose that you have to be thankful that they gave you a full refund, some dealers might not have been so forthcoming. I am glad you have got sorted now though and are happy

with your new purchase!

:welcome: Craig, where in Wales did you buy it from and what year and spec is it? Any pics? :)

Hi, i got it from colwyn bay in wales. Its an 04 54 gt with the rays and alzean leather. Im giving it a good clean so will put up some pics later. The car is in excellent condition with only a few stonechips which is to be expected with 23k on the clock!