Hi mate and welcome. Nice Zed and all but not really to my liking colour wise. Each to their own and like the others said quite exclusive..............maybe coz they are like me(only kidding). Enjoy the pleasure of Zedness. B)

wow, temper - not sure if we even have another on here do we? Maybe one? Looking good. I'll look out for you when i'm next up that way! :welcome:

Yep. We definitely have at least one other.

Hi All,

Thanks for the welcome.

Wanted a black 1 to start with when Nissan began the clear out of the 350's. Came across this 1 by pure luck. Loved at first sight sort of thing.

The pictures dont do the colour justice. In the sun the pearl/metallic effect is stunning.

Started a few mods already.

Engine:

NISMO Dual CAI fitted. Needs a good Stainless exhaust (thinking of HKS dual Ti)

Body:

Nismo carbon "B" pilat inserts,

N1 Sides and spats, Seibon Front lip, Carbon creations rear differser ready to fit. Still pondering Rear spoiler choices though. Once I have that I can get the job done. Led front markers and led replacement wing logo's

Interior:

Junked the limp Bose system totally. Gone for an Alpine DVD/Mp3 flip out head with Ipod slot and 6 disc Alpine Mp3 autochanger. Stealth install with colour coded Hertz Hi-enegy speakers, 2 Alpine amps 945Watt 4 way for the speakers and a 1000watt monoblock for the sub. Alpine Sub fitted in the origonal place with a custom build hidden box. (The Alpine sub moves 13 times more air than the Bose did). So Dynamatted everything (including my underwear).

When all these bits are fitted I hope my modifying hunger will have gone.lol