• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rayban's if you live in 1993.

Oakleys if you say 'dude' or 'whoah big wipeout maaaaaaaaaaaan'

Prada's if your uber cool ;):teeth:

your out of touch m8...

ray ban aviators 3025's 58mm is where its at (preferably with mirrored finish).. prada's glasses are nice and bulgari glasses are also good :D

agreed on oakleys.. only wear them whilst doing sports please..

Prada's if your uber cool ;):teeth:

As are things like Dior's, Roberto Cavalli and the other high designer brands. It's more about form than function. In a nice way. :)

Oakleys, Vuarnet, Maui Jim, Adidas and a few more are for more sports orientated or high quality lenses, especially if you have sports, driving in mind.

Hey Chris check out some of the super lightweight titanium 's in the Maui Jim range, you might like those. ;)

Have had 2 pairs of Raybans. They are ok but my last pair of aviators fell apart soon after I got them. Oakleys are nice but currently wairing my £1 special's which are actually very good. You do not have to pay a lot of £ to get a good pair of sunglasses. As long as the lenses meet UV standard. That is the important thing :thumbs:

As long as the lenses meet UV standard. That is the important thing :thumbs:

Most definately, thats a minimum. So long as they filter 100% of UV I'm happy. Fortunately Oakleys filter ALL UV light, not just UVA and UVB :thumbs:

Von Zippers all the way!

Raybans sat in the sunglasses holder and the more pimpin' Von Zipper 'Stache' in white found in the centre console B)

Those are the VZ's I have, they are really smart, got them over in the states so saved a bit of cash on them B)

R

Few pairs in the draw for me, but I did get rid of most of my collection last year! most are oaklys but I did pick up a nice pair of polorised Tag Heuer ones the other day for a bargain price! 50% off at House of Fraser... IMO polorised lens are better than the oakleys I have had in the past...!

Well just been testing the Oakleys ALL weekend, and I have to say they outperform my Polarized RAYS by a little bit!

Theres zero distortion from objects popping up at speed from all angles, so everything you see is as it should be! Glare was superbly controlled, not a hint of it!

The weight of the glasses is very, very light, and no matter how fast or hard you shake your head, they will not come off your face, planted like the Z is planted to the Road!!

Superb glasses IMO!!

Von Zippers all the way!

Raybans sat in the sunglasses holder and the more pimpin' Von Zipper 'Stache' in white found in the centre console B)

Those are the VZ's I have, they are really smart, got them over in the states so saved a bit of cash on them B)

R

Ditto...... they were $110 over there so very cheap compared to here. They don't fit in the sunglasses holder though

Von Zippers all the way!

R

Ditto...... they were $110 over there so very cheap compared to here. They don't fit in the sunglasses holder though

Hmmm mine do, they require a bit more persuation than the CD's though.

R

Ok.. we are talking sunglasses here.. i love sunglasses....

For actually providing anti-glare and uv protection i have Oakleys.. i have the "wiretaps" with red lenses.. they are more of a sporty look.. not too cool with suits or fomal wear.. good with sportswear and casual...

For Providing OK anti-glare + uv potection but looking cooooool with all dress apart from sportswear.... for that purpose i recommend prada - http://sunglasses180.com/uploaded_images/prada-sunglasses-730611.jpg

did i mention I like sunglasses .... so I also have a pair 10 year old hugo boss close fitting v.black lense with no frame around the lense so they sit really close to your eyes .. they look excellent with dark suits.. and a pair of light brown lense ray ban aviators (but as i shave my head and like a bit of stubble these look a bit odd.. a bit.. well.. camp.... ) .

best for everyday driving actually the hugo boss.. they have the least frame, are lightest and closest to your eye.. but on really bright winter mornings when the sun is low.. Oakley. accept no substitute....

Sorry.. did i mention i like sunglasses :teeth: