Wanted, 350z Twin Turbo

Drycounty

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3K for a TT kit :surrender: For that price it will be a)an ebay "special" or B) the fake GReddy kit that only includes gauges

IMO your better off doing it yourself, atleast you know the history of it :)

3K for a TT kit :surrender: For that price it will be a)an ebay "special" or B) the fake GReddy kit that only includes gauges

IMO your better off doing it yourself, atleast you know the history of it :)

Having seen one with the engine out yesterday at the dyno run, apparently badly done by somebody, I think doing it yourself would give peace of mind in knowing it was done properly.

I think he means start with a base car and have a tuner you know install and tune it.

You're kidding yourself if you think you can get a kit for £3k. Plus you have to factor in installation and tuning. Your looking at the thin end of £10k minimum to get the work done!

TBH I would not buy any TT Zed unless I knew everything about it. I would want to see receipts and evidence it had been serviced and well maintained and even then it would have to be a very good deal.

Having seen one with the engine out yesterday at the dyno run, apparently badly done by somebody, I think doing it yourself would give peace of mind in knowing it was done properly.

I think he means start with a base car and have a tuner you know install and tune it.

You're kidding yourself if you think you can get a kit for £3k. Plus you have to factor in installation and tuning. Your looking at the thin end of £10k minimum to get the work done!

TBH I would not buy any TT Zed unless I knew everything about it. I would want to see receipts and evidence it had been serviced and well maintained and even then it would have to be a very good deal.

i'd get it done yourself at least you can choose the place for fitting, and know what the quality will be like. personally i can't see you buying a kit for £3k and i thibk you'll find your final spend will be between £8k-£10K

have a look on ebay there was a turbo'd roadster up for sale with engine problems, just shows how easily they can go wrong if not properly fitted.

good luck with the project.

i'd get it done yourself at least you can choose the place for fitting, and know what the quality will be like. personally i can't see you buying a kit for £3k and i thibk you'll find your final spend will be between £8k-£10K

have a look on ebay there was a turbo'd roadster up for sale with engine problems, just shows how easily they can go wrong if not properly fitted.

good luck with the project.

Yep, you are asking for trouble buying TT kit for £3k IMO. Its not even worth considering unless you have 10k to do it properly as you will find things that you want or need doing at the same time.

We have a fair bit of experience with this, if you want any advice feel free to give us a call or drop me a PM.

Yep, you are asking for trouble buying TT kit for £3k IMO. Its not even worth considering unless you have 10k to do it properly as you will find things that you want or need doing at the same time.

We have a fair bit of experience with this, if you want any advice feel free to give us a call or drop me a PM.

I'll sell you mine at cost, £20k thanks very much. That's the amount to factor in for a TT kit, ancillaries and labour if you want to do it right (i.e. internals done, fueling, proper EMS, gauges etc).

Basically you'll get the car free :teeth:

PS I'm not selling it really but it gives you a good idea of the money you'll need to spend to do a proper job. ;)

And you can have mine for 60K and also the car for free :scare:;) all 600 bhp of it :yahoo::thumbs: although broken at the moment but will be well again very soon. :lol:

I'll sell you mine at cost, £20k thanks very much. That's the amount to factor in for a TT kit, ancillaries and labour if you want to do it right (i.e. internals done, fueling, proper EMS, gauges etc).

Basically you'll get the car free :teeth:

PS I'm not selling it really but it gives you a good idea of the money you'll need to spend to do a proper job. ;)

How come we haven't seen your car?