Fifth Gear

Ebized

Just Seen it - not really that much on it was there?

No Sir still dont like it? :dry:

Did you see when it jumped over the hill - thought it was going to fall to bits and slide sideways into a tree! :scare::surrender:

Nice colour though? :lol:

Maybe we should organise a 350Z run on that track - or whats left of it? Be a great photo shoot! B)

Maybe we should organise a 350Z run on that track - or whats left of it? Be a great photo shoot! B)

Champagne country as well. Run and fill up with the bubbly stuff..................sounds good to me :thumbs:

Champagne country as well. Run and fill up with the bubbly stuff..................sounds good to me :thumbs:

We are off to the Loire valley soon actually ;):lol:

Lets see if I can convert the roof compartment into a wine tank :lol:

I want those wheels for my car, yesterday. Crap review, all I saw was a strange electronic button and some weird headlights. Very nice car, but not as muscular as the 350 I don't think! No flat manly panels. They should have raced them in their 'dogfight' instead of that pretentious Porsche ( a pink V-neck and yellow scarf must be worn whilst driving this car), and that car my hairdresser drives!

Then we'd see some comparisons worth seeing :teeth:

Just saw it - I wasn't overwhelmed by the depth of the review, but the car looked good. Plenty of praise for the ol'350z still

+1

It was almost like he was told not to take it around any corners because all you saw was it in straight lines. He spent more time talking about the good old days of the track than the Z

fifth gear just frustrates me, they get two eagerly awaited cars in one show, 370z and new 3.0 turbo z4, they have two excellent drivers, plato and tiff and yet each car gets about 3 minutes worth of review.

Why they feel the need the fill the program with crap i dont know, we just want to see proper car reviews dont we!! :bangin:

I gave up watching 5th Gear because if the poor tests and awful stuff they use in the gaps (an Isopon advert would make better filler ;) )

Watched this for the 370Z, won't bother with the rest of the series.

As others have said, why not put the 370 up aginst the hairdressers cars? Because it wasn't a roadster or because it would have embarrased their silly prices?

This is what i couldn't understand, surely it should be tested along with the Z4 and Boxster. Is this no it's main competition in the marketplace.

I'm not sold on the look of the 370, seems to be going back more towards the 280z, I much prefer the 350 in looks.

Was really good to hear Tiff saying the only two complaints he had about the 350z was the strut in the boot and the plastic cubby hole in the armrest section. High praise indeed if they were the only complaints.

Anyone got a link to his review of the 350z, the missus says she seen him driving it on the telly in a repeat the other week.

I was a touch disappointed with the review, but was very happy to hear that they still love the 350z. If anything I think the 350 came out better from that review then the 370!

Win a Boxster S and not a Zed. I would be quite happy to win the Boxster S though Flog it and put it towards.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...idea's please.
As the gf was watching 5th gear with me last night, she has already said that if I win it she is going to sell it, buy a new shape TT for herself and use any change towards the wedding next year. Thats me told! :byebye: