Carbon Roof Fins anyone?

Martin W

"Also the item has not been test fitted so work may be needed to be done on the item.

As the item is no use to us and we just want it out of the way so NO REFUND or EXCHANGE is available.

The item is only Delivered NO Pick up!!"

sounds like it won't fit and they don't care, they just want your money :thumbdown:

i've seen this advertised loads of times, either he's selling loads under the same add or this item has been up for grabs several times before.

i like the idea of them, have seen them on an evo and it suits the look, but i'm undecided about on the Zed, i think they would need to be body coloured. and would have to go onto a low profile car. something like the veilside and it would make it look to busy if you add them..

I quite like these, I think with a black roof & a carbon wing they would look great B)

+1, been looking at these on ebay for ages :thumbs:

not on your car, I don't think!!!!

100% agree with ya bud, would suit a nice black zed though, just think they are pretty cool, and for thos ewho have had there roof blacked, would look B)

These FINS are actually known as VORTEX DIFFUSERS standard on EVO FQ-MRs

Straightens out the air flow, to stop it billowing around the rear of the car, causing Drag.

On a wind-tunnel tested Evo perhaps, certainly not stuck on the back of a 350Z. Tbh for those things to be of any use at all you'd have to be doing silly speeds, and much like all aftermarket items that claim to adjust the air flow (diffusers etc) they're simply not going to do anything unless you spend a fortune on working on the aerodynamics on the rest of the car.

If you want stuff like that for the looks then go for it (I'm desperate to get my hands on a rear diffuser kit myself), but don't kid yourself they'll actually do anything to the way the car handles.