Nismo Azure (pics)

Anubis

Hey guys,

You've probably all heard from me before as I posted months ago about saving long and hard for my dream zed. Well, after over a solid year of constant saving I finally forfilled a dream - I brought NismoDave's zed off him and it is :cloud9:. Words cannot describe this car - it has such a serious presence on the road and every other person stops to look at it; it's truely amazing and will be cherished for a LONG time. Adults and children alike give the thumbs up as I drive along with a big grin on my face. :teeth:. My little brother (8 years old) had such a huge smile on his face and I can't wait to pick him up from school in it one day - the smile on his face alone was worth it. NismoDave - your a top bloke and it was a total pleasure meeting you and would happily meet up with you for a cruise at a later date when you get your next car. :thumbs:

Any who - enough about the chin wagging - on to the pics...

frontqbr.jpg

front2b.jpg

backnlg.jpg

My two lovely girls. :)

girlyfriend.jpg

I have big plans for this car. I've already got some brand new 19" Volk GTS alloys with Goodyear F1's ready and waiting to go on. I've changed the rears to LEDs already and I'm going to get a Nismo exhaust and RSW interior too. I may also get a pop charger as well, I shall see how it goes. I've promised NismoDave to keep it in pristine condition (it will - already driving my girlfriend mad by cleaning it 3 times this week alone!). It's safe to say it's gone to a very good home. This zed is already stunning so I don't want to do anything too drastic to it - it's close to spot on perfect in my eyes (the quality is second to none - like brand new!). :teeth:

Thanks for reading - looking forward to future meets. :D

I have to point out to anyone who is looking to buy a zed that it's and almost certain safe buy to get it from someone on this forum. People here really know their stuff and look after the cars so well - I highly recommend checking the for sale section every so often - you can't go wrong. I advise to be patient (I waited around 4-5 months to get this one!) and the right car really will come along. Good things come to those who wait as they say. :D

I have big plans for this car. I've already got some brand new 19" Volk GTS alloys with Goodyear F1's ready and waiting to go on.

congrats on you purchase. the car looks awesome

let us know how you get on with the Goodyear F1's. its next in line for me as well :thumbs:

Thanks for all the kind comments guys. :)

The second day I had it I went to my local Shell to fill up. The spaces were all full and about 20+ people were gawping at it (such a good feeling), whilst I was waiting to fill her up. I then went in to pay and some dude walked up behind - convo went like this:

Guy: "Damn mate - that's such a lovely car"

Me: "Thanks, its my new pride and joy"

Guy: "what the make and model is it? Never seen one of those!"

Me: "It's a Nissan 350z with the full Nismo bodykit on it"

The cashier lady now starts talking

Lady: "How much does that cost to insure?!"

Me: "It's not too bad - well, not as bad as you think"

Guy: "What engine size is it?"

Me: "It's a 3.5 V6"

Guy & Lady: "Woooo!"

Guy: "That must shift mate!"

I turn after getting my card back from paying and the next chap walks in;

Guy 2: "That's such a nice car!"

Summed up in a nut shell; its awesome! :D Getting lots of good attention from it and the great thing is, I don't even feel the need to go fast - people just look at it and know it has nothing to prove. :)

"let us know how you get on with the Goodyear F1's. its next in line for me as well"

I'm on my second set and i cant fault them. Lasted far longer than i ever thought and offer great grip levels dry or wet :thumbs:

thanks for the feed back bud. what size are you running? do they live happily with the TC?

The second day I had it I went to my local Shell to fill up. The spaces were all full and about 20+ people were gawping at it (such a good feeling), whilst I was waiting to fill her up. I then went in to pay and some dude walked up behind - convo went like this:

Summed up in a nut shell; its awesome! :D Getting lots of good attention from it and the great thing is, I don't even feel the need to go fast - people just look at it and know it has nothing to prove. :)

Where on earth do you live? This never happens to me!

Where on earth do you live? This never happens to me!

:lol: :lol: