Not a good day, scrap and united loosing !

M350ZB

Right its wednesday morning and i arrive at the gym (fitness first-romford), meet a mate, go in side and have a good work out, chat about the footie thats going to happen tonight, and really looking forward to the day, booked it off work ;) . After having a shower and leaving the gym, walk across the road, i spot my car. Exact words now went something like this "F****** C*** B**", a lovely stratch/dent :rant: , right on the front bumper, wing. Looked as if someone who cant park tried and either used my car as a direction post in or out :angry: . The car park itself is owned by fitness first, but there was a sign saying that they do not accept no liabilty to cars or possesions. Went back into the gym asked, and nope no camera's no nothing. The stratch/scarp ant a little one either, and the worst thing was, they must of even hit the wheel, as the front right wheel was covered in brake dust and dirt and you could see where they touched that aswell. So gym could not do nothing, then went on the hunt for a white/silver car in the car park, couldnt see nothin. so got my gym towel out, wipped all the paint off and now left with a sodding :rant::rant::rant: scrap on the front bumper/wing. Tried t-cutting the light marks out today, came up a tad better, but the contact must of been that much its gone threw the paint and back to the black plastic of the bumper.

Not a happy bunny, and then united losing, or well not even turning up, not a good day.

Going to get a paint chip set and see if i can touch it all up, so hopefully, it wont look to bad in the end.

Thing is got me thinking, if you hit/nudged someones car and left a mark,would you leave a note out or anything, see i think i would, as i was saying to my mate, wither its an old car or new, expensive or poor, if it was as blatent as what this must of been, its not like its a little dink/mark. i really think i would of.

Thats my rant over with :bang::angry::rant:

The best thing if anything was it was my MG ZR and not the Zed, Thank F***

:lol:

Someone did more damage on the wing than utd then :p

:lol: :lol:, the thing is we have all came close at one point, may be even touched someones car but at what point did they think o s***, scrap, scrap, scrap, scrap, and so on.............

surely you would of gone S***, and then corrected,e .t.c, this was so not the case :bang:

Allmost did thinking about it wed night, one of my mates works on the doors of the bar we was at, and there was a bit of trouble outside, his g/f was wit us watching the footie, she got drunk and for some reason thought she was bruce lee :lol: :lol:

You are a cheeky bugger :lol:

I was reading your thread and thinking about the possible damage to your Veilside kit after all that work and money.... And the I get to the end :)

Good to hear it is your run-about that suffered and not your Zed.

Only Liverpool could have beat Barca ;)

That was actually quite funny for you :lol:

By the way.......................a scrap is a fight, a scrape is a scratch..............threw means you threw something in a past tense, you look through a window not threw it :bang::bangin:;)