Hi

Good afternoon, apart from the rain... Sussex, in case you're curious.

Currently running a ridiculous GTR :wacko: , contemplating a move into largely unmodified :scare: 350Z land. So I thought I'd toddle over and do my homework.

Cheers,

Jae

May seem strange, but I'm looking to get a 350Z and not modify it. Just don't talk to me about superchargers. :lol: I'll stick a proper question over in general.

The GTR you see and admire (thank you) is a seven year, silly money addiction that has to go now. Every time I drive I am nearer to murdering some unfortunate, as no matter how I try to dodge the sobriquet, I am a f***ing menace on the roads a bit too much of the time. Cruising at 105 is a very bad and fundamentally stupid habit... Even if the vehicle is capable of doing it all day long. Add the fact that it can do 100 to 160 in under 5 seconds and you see where my problem starts. Like giving John Dillinger a machine gun and saying "don't shoot". :blink:

Welcome to the forum. Firstly, thank you for being considerate and being a Jae, and Jay, it's getting too confusing around here. :lol::p

GTR looks gorgeous. Do you or have you done many track days? Maybe that might help curb the heavy right foot. :)

Thanks for the welcome chaps.

Considerate? Unfortunately only lucky. My name is Jae.

Track days? Nope, would be worse. Would give me additional misplaced confidence in speed.