CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL MAGNIFECENT MAN U Vs BARCA

M350ZB

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

United to win.

They'll put far too much forward pressure and closing down early on agianst a shaky barca defence missing the speed of dani alves, united will score early, wayne rooney to net it and have a blinder, he's calmed down and matured so much this season and will probably be out on the left wing so i doubt we will see the red mist. ronaldo will play the central role of a 3 with park the workhorse on the right. Barca will DOMINATE possesion but wont create many clear cut chances due to united awesome defence. United to then score on the break (ronaldo) with 5 mins to go after barca have poured forward in the attempt of an equalizer. we all leave the pub happy :D

all this and i dont even support man u lol !!

I shall be watching it on my laptop if the big boss from Paris doesn't leave with the volume off.

Or if he does leave on one of the 52" HD TVs in the office.

Either way, ManU are winning!

Unlike some I always support the English team, but......if that Portugese ponce scores I'll be sick. Really hope it's an open game with lots of chances, Henry to score the winner to avenge Arsenal :lol: Would do some good to bring Fergie down a peg or two, but when it comes to it I'll probably be shouting United on to win. :p

Eto'o is my hero :#1:

+1 :#1:

Saddo's :p

ITV HD coverage is shocking :surrender:

Sky is the only place to watch footy ;)

Will switch now to that, but shocking technical breakdowns in itv hd via freesat :surrender:

I shall be watching it on my laptop if the big boss from Paris doesn't leave with the volume off.

Or if he does leave on one of the 52" HD TVs in the office.

Either way, ManU are winning!

Stew, you are missing alot on your laptop :thumbdown:

Much better with Sky HD, 5.1 surround sound AND oh yes a 8 foot screen :thumbs:

STA60715.jpg

STA60713.jpg

Agreed the better team won. Apart from the first 10mins United did nothing. Defended poorly, couldn't keep the ball & then couldn't get the ball back. The first goal knocked the stuffing out of them & never looked confident after that :(

Never mind, always next year :)