Attack of the Killer Wasp

Madmarky

Went over to see my nan earlier in my 350 Shed (Astra). On the way there i thought i saw a wasp hit the scuttle panel near the whispers, by the time i arrived i had forgot all about it. On leaving my nans i was greeted by this little beastie, the photo dont really show it fully extended but it was as close as i wanted to get being illergic to wasp and bees stings. I recon it must of been about 2 Inches fully extended, think it was a injured as it didnt seem to be able to fly away and was on the car most of my way home.

Killerwasp.jpg

We had a hornet in the lounge last year, all be it a sleepy one as it was crawling across the floor and not flying - quick shot of RAID Wasp killer and a whack with a trainer sorted it out. As Madmarkie said, about 2" long and bloody scary. :surrender:

I had a queen (I think) bee in my garage one day. It was flipping huge!

I think I have a pick of my other halfs mum with a monster beetle thing on her face in San Diego Zoo. It was massive!

I think I have a pick of my other halfs mum with a monster beetle thing on her face in San Diego Zoo. It was massive!

Come on Stew, don't just tell us about it! :p

Come on Stew, don't just tell us about it! :p

Just checked. Might have been Sea World Cali, after my camera got water logged that day. It must be on her PC..... :thumbdown: