A request for trader support for a good cause.

martinmac

Not wanting to say too much at this stage but there are times when sad events merit the support of the forum.

We are hoping that the traders and members will help out to make some money to donate to a very worthy charity on such an occasion.

We are always aware that the traders on here are a large part of why this forum is so successful. If any of you would like to offer anything which could be used to raise some funds, either parts or a voucher of some sort then please pm me and I will be happy to pm or phone you with more deatls.

To those who have already offered your support is most appreciated. :)

A big thanks to all the people who have replied. I was hoping for a few things but the level of support has been amazing :thumbs::thumbs:

I am completely speechless at all your generousity. THANK YOU ALL! I will pm each of you later when I get home and get the ball rolling too....watch this space. Guys/Gals your traders are the best :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks Martin :thumbs:

I am trying not to make it look like I am teasing you all. Its great that the traders are all supporting this but its also sad that it should have been prompted.

Sarah will post up the full story so I am just trying to do some leg work in preparation as she has a lot on at the moment.

She will post up a thread when she can. :)