Should i change my silverstone WR2 to white?

Qas

Im currently rebuilding my 350 z and have it now ready to respray...

since my dad own a garage i dont pay anything fo rthe respray and ive been thinking of changing the color to white. Will this effect resale value? other than that im on two minds..!

what do you guys think, if you have the choice to respray your whole car a different color for next to nothing but some physical labour...would you? :wacko:

I think on the resale front it depends on how much your car is worth. Mine is now worth less than 10k :dummy: so don't think anything I could do would significantly affect the sale price, it's too cheap to begin with! If it was brand new it might affect it more. Personally wouldn't bother me if a car had been resprayed if it looked f'in awesome :teeth:

I was thinking about this last night. My boss just had his Bowler Wildcat resprayed in Lambo orange. I thought :yuck: when he said it but it actually looked quite smart.

Lambo orange with black wheels, roof, mirrors, spoiler would look B)

Well white is all the rage but I'd go for something not available on a Zed to make it more interesting.....

+1

I'd be going for a rich orange ala Lambo/Zele.............................. B)

Did you not say no to doing an orange Zed beforehand.... could have sworn :doh: was in your reply :) Or was that just mine!!

Well white is all the rage but I'd go for something not available on a Zed to make it more interesting.....

+1

I'd be going for a rich orange ala Lambo/Zele.............................. B)

Did you not say no to doing an orange Zed beforehand.... could have sworn :doh: was in your reply :) Or was that just mine!!

No, I'd be all for seeing a zed done in a proper colour :)

I think white zeds look the mutts B) . But if i was getting my car re-sprayed, for free, id have to go for custom. I really like some House of Kolors paints. Make your own, choose a base and choose a finish.

If it was mine id have to go for something like a ST orange with a silver flake finish and black wheels to finish it off :bounce:

orange is a good shout but id make it more pearlescent, or maybe a pearlescent yellow. im likin the kawasaki orange ur talkin about stew

I liked it so much I bought a Kwak in that colour! :teeth: It is probably the best standard proper paint colour I've seen. I say proper as the TVR relex paints are pretty cool not not 'proper' as they are flippy.