What do you think of the tan leather?

albo

At first I wasn't that keen, but it's growing on me. Just concerned it's a little orangy, the 350s with tan seem to be lower priced too. Does anybody have the tan leather? I would prefer black but I've been waiting months for a decent black leather 350 to come up, and there are a couple of ones with the tan that seem to be a better deal.

When I first started looking at 350's on the net I thought the Alezan interior was foul (too orange) but it's stunning the in the flesh. We're all biased towards our own choices at the end of the day but I think Alezan complements the black paint really well. I think the black leather looks best against the Azure.

It's a personal thing though and I can see why some prefer the black leather :console:

When I first started looking at 350's on the net I thought the Alezan interior was foul (too orange) but it's stunning the in the flesh.

+1

:teeth: Made it my choice Ebisu + Alezan,

P1030999.jpg

P1020201.jpg

but if I was buying again new now I would have white with black interior :)

I originally wanted charcoal but was offered a deal on a roadster with Alezan and I love it now. Having said that the roadster has black net panels which are not quite so in your face as the Alezan on a coupe. Still, as has been said, it may be a Marmite thing.

I find the dark interiors in Z's make the interior look / feel very small and claustrophic compared to Alezan, which seems to brighten the inside up. Shame as I really wanted an Azure one but ended up with a Kuro Black with Alezan!!

When I first started looking at 350's on the net I thought the Alezan interior was foul (too orange) but it's stunning the in the flesh.

That is exactly what I thought when i was looking, but the first one I saw I loved ( and ended up buying lol). I liked the cream leather I had in my 200sx too. :)

Rory

I like the look of it. The one thing when 350's were a very new thing, I test drove two with tan leather, both were marked from people wearing jeans and dark clothing. Now given dealers very rarely put any protection on the leather so that will have some bearing.

If you like it, hold out for the colour. :)

I like it, mine had it, just a shame Nissan leather is crap! Doesnt take much abuse for it to crack and be ruined, so whichever colour you decide to go for, make sure its in top condition and make sure you feed it regularly and dont clean it with anything other than top non abrasive leather cleaner ;)

I find the dark interiors in Z's make the interior look / feel very small and claustrophic compared to Alezan, which seems to brighten the inside up. Shame as I really wanted an Azure one but ended up with a Kuro Black with Alezan!!

I'm surprised you say that. One of the plus factors for me is the light headlining (irrespective of the upholstery colour) that gives the cabin an airey and non-claustrophobic feel, unlike a Audi TT for example (and most sports coupes) that tend to use black headlinings :)