The Nurrish Vs The K1 FITTED

nurrish

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi Dave,

you are really sneaky mate! After all the time we spent talking about future plans you did not breathe a word about this ;)

I glad you DIYed it and can't wait to her this for myself.

nice one partner :thumbs::thumbs:

O MY GOD!!!

just drove home and i was laughing so hard at how ridiculous it sounds!!!!!

There is no reason to have a stereo as the sound of the k1 just drowns it out!!!!

very very happy though

is it really that loud? even with the bungs in? i'll have to get some extra powerful subs and a more powerful amp in that case.

I'm going to be interested to se how the K1 sounds compared to my buddy club!

I think yours will be louder, I'd even go as far as yours will be louder than mine :surrender:

If its louder then i feel sorry for you when you drive :surrender:

I think yours will be louder, I'd even go as far as yours will be louder than mine :surrender:

I like mine loud, I've possibly got something else lined up for later this year :ninja:

Dont be mate i love it!

Anyone actually been pulled by the cops for being too loud?

And no not in the 350z, but overall 350's are relatively 'quiet'.

I used to get pulled in my integra with the same buddy club exhaust but thast was a fair bit louder.

Also even then they didnt actually do anything... the car passed MOT so i dont think they actually can do anything.

Anyone actually been pulled by the cops for being too loud?

And no not in the 350z, but overall 350's are relatively 'quiet'.

I used to get pulled in my integra with the same buddy club exhaust but thast was a fair bit louder.

Also even then they didnt actually do anything... the car passed MOT so i dont think they actually can do anything.

Ah thats cool then

This is my first truly loud exhaust so the sound is all new to me......Loving it though :teeth:

I think Im going to fit the cherrybomb exhaust off my Renault 5 to my Zed for Wales. My Fujitsubo sounds like a mouses cough compared to the K1 - Not going anywhere near the buddy club if its as bad (read:good) as everyone says :lol::surrender:

We should have a little competition - how many sheep can you make explode using only your exhaust notes :#1:

Think Lexx has been pulled before for his exhaust but his is a 5Zigen and nowhere near as loud as the K1 :)

Yup, got pulled over and read the riot act of some uniformed numpty with nothing better to do.

Reckined my car sounded like a Tornado taking off, and cos he'dbeen in the RAF, he knew what that sounded like.

muppet.

How about "How many sheep can you fire out of your exhaust across a field in 90secs"?

Think the fujitsubo might win that one :teeth:

My fujitsubo wasn't very loud when i first fitted it, but after adding the HKS sports cats it does sound a lot meatier.

Ian, we'll have to do a comparison test at the Wales run to see if mine is any louder :teeth:

How about "How many sheep can you fire out of your exhaust across a field in 90secs"?

Think the fujitsubo might win that one :teeth:

My fujitsubo wasn't very loud when i first fitted it, but after adding the HKS sports cats it does sound a lot meatier.

Ian, we'll have to do a comparison test at the Wales run to see if mine is any louder :teeth:

I too have HFC's. Dont get me wrong.. theres nothing wrong with it, just love the K1.

Anyway, sounds like a good excuse to give the Zed some beans :lol: