Bloody Kids..

Pimm

My youngest was playing with his mate out the front garden which was fine and then they started throwing stones :angry::angry: why i do not know.

The neighbours new L200 truck was on his drive and all of a sudden the side window on the sports canopy(back bit) shattered and they all ran inside :angry:

Yes my boy broke the glass so i contacted the stealers and i have ordered a new one at £149, how mad am i at the moment :angry:

He is getting his truck serviced this week so they agreed to fit it for free which is something i surpose. I am very good friends with next door and he was fine about it. If that had been my car i would of :boxing:

I still love both my boys but sometimes......

Rant over

Cheers :D

Full marks for not quibbling and just paying for the damage straight off, far too many parents absolve themselves of any blame when it comes to their kids too easily nowadays. You have my full respect :thumbs:

Ouch! At least they are fitting it free...and that price sounds pretty reasonable.

On a personal note go your kid is all i can say. It was a L200 that flicked a stone and chipped my Zeds windscreen making it unrepairable last week. Had to get a new one fitted on the Saturday.

Your child was simply defending the honour of the Zed through the medium of destruction. :p

Full marks for not quibbling and just paying for the damage straight off, far too many parents absolve themselves of any blame when it comes to their kids too easily nowadays. You have my full respect :thumbs:

+1

but you might be covered under your household insurance?

+1

+2 but i hope you still make the little culprit pay somehow, hard labour or pocket money!

+1

+2 but i hope you still make the little culprit pay somehow, hard labour or pocket money!

sweat shop... much more effective ;)

night folks....

Get him to do a few jobs for you and the neighbour to pay off his debt!

I worry when all the kids are playing around my house. I just know *some* of the parents would try wriggle out of it....

Remember when you were a kid, no doubt we've all done something similar in our youth

Hell yeah. Footballs and garage windows.... Tennis raquets and little stones and windows....

And many more.....

Nothing wrong with working for what you've done wrong even if it was an accident.

He will be our little slave for 4 weeks. I have had him out in the garden this afternoon picking up the dog poo :lol::lol:

The most important lesson is when you make a mistake in life you take it on the chin and face up to it.

When i was younger like many others i was no angel but it done me good when i had a good telling off or if i was punished hard :scare: