just put deposit down on my 1st Z !

Can't wait to collect it tommorrow !!! :yahoo:

Blade Silver 2005 Gt Pack With Rays Alloys

Sold my elise S2 111s to get one hopefully won't be dissapointed the elise was too impractical in the end and the 350z has always been a favourite of mine

About 2 years ago i nearly owned one but just couldn't afford one and ended up with an Audi TT which soon went.

Live in the Solihull area

Austin

Welcome Austin!

Elise is a nice car, especially the 111s. My friend has the s1 111s with the 7-series rover engine. He has had alot of niggly problems with it but it can move and the noise of it makes your ears bleed. Am i right in saying the s2 Elise you sold has the 1.8vvti toyota engine?

scott3.jpg

Anway, welcome and rest assured you will love the Zed! I think one of the main differences between the Zed and TT is that Zed owners are generally more manly :lol:

.......girls not included in the above comment of course - I envisaged a rather angry nixy response coming.

yeah the elise isn't very practical,

Cragus my S2 111s was the K series rover VVC one of the last ones before they switched to the toyota engine it was mod'd heavily by the preivious owner there was reciepts of £14,000 just for mods when i bought it !!

Looking forward to getting started on the Z :)

2035531620104242374S425x425Q85.jpg