Tommy K Likwid art Zed Badges **Pics page 10**

rtbiscuit

ok guys heres the latest update, just been on the phone to rob, and he has given me the full low down on the Zed badges and lead times.

sadly we will be looking at another 8 weeks before seeing anything, as its currently show season rob is up to his eyeballs in this stuff and has orders left right and centre to fulfill. he has also got a new trailer for doing the shows but its requiring lots of work to prep it for the shows and as this is one of his main money makers and investments it takes priority so sadly we are a little down the line at the moment.

on an up note he has started the design work for them, but it will take a little time to get them perfect as the pictures don't match up with the rubbings due to being taken at a slight angle etc. so he is currently drawing them by hand and altering all the vector points independently. i think 8 weeks is possibly the max, these may come out earlier, but rob just wanted me to have the full info and not feel that he was leading us on. this will get done and will definatly be worth the wait. but we will have to wait. i hope this is ok with people. and hope people can be patient. if i'd started this at the beginning of the year it wouldn't have been an issue. just call it bad timing i suppose.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys heres the latest update, just been on the phone to rob, and he has given me the full low down on the Zed badges and lead times.

sadly we will be looking at another 8 weeks before seeing anything, as its currently show season rob is up to his eyeballs in this stuff and has orders left right and centre to fulfill. he has also got a new trailer for doing the shows but its requiring lots of work to prep it for the shows and as this is one of his main money makers and investments it takes priority so sadly we are a little down the line at the moment.

on an up note he has started the design work for them, but it will take a little time to get them perfect as the pictures don't match up with the rubbings due to being taken at a slight angle etc. so he is currently drawing them by hand and altering all the vector points independently. i think 8 weeks is possibly the max, these may come out earlier, but rob just wanted me to have the full info and not feel that he was leading us on. this will get done and will definatly be worth the wait. but we will have to wait. i hope this is ok with people. and hope people can be patient. if i'd started this at the beginning of the year it wouldn't have been an issue. just call it bad timing i suppose.

Cool with me, looking forward though to a end result/product :thumbs:

OK guys got an update for you, just been on the phone to rob and we seem to have sorted a few things out, will hopefully have a prototype by the end of next week, so hopefully by friday you should all be able to see a picture of the finished article. as for time to production after that i'm not sure. but we're getting there.

Rear badge:

1.Rtbiscuit

2. Jay

3. hotrain

4. Scottsoulby

5. M350ZB

6. JT1703 ( black Zed )

7. Lexx

8. Jim (black Zed)

9. Blacky (black Zed)

10. Rory

11. D350z

12. Budge

13. BRO-T

14. loafer77 (black or brushed silver type? zed)

15. GrantMitchell (brushed silver?? - will decide when I see samples)

16. Austin350z

Side wing badges (carbon fibre background/gloss black/no background/something else)

1. rtbiscuit

2. Stew (gloss black)

3. hotrain (CF)

4. M350ZB (CF)

5. Blacky (black logo)

6. BRO-T (CF)

front nose badge (carbon fibre background/gloss black/no background/something else)

1. hotrain (CF to fit indent)

2. BRO-T (no back ground)

3. loafer77 (Gloss black to fit indent)

4. Grantmitchell (decide when I see some samples)

Wheel centres

1. rtbiscuit

2. M350ZB

3. Zazur

Rear badge:

1.Rtbiscuit

2. Jay

3. hotrain

4. Scottsoulby

5. M350ZB

6. JT1703 ( black Zed )

7. Lexx

8. Jim (black Zed)

9. Blacky (black Zed)

10. Rory

11. D350z

12. Budge

13. BRO-T

14. loafer77 (black or brushed silver type? zed)

15. GrantMitchell (brushed silver?? - will decide when I see samples)

16. Austin350z

17. AndyZed (Black Zed)

Side wing badges (carbon fibre background/gloss black/no background/something else)

1. rtbiscuit

2. Stew (gloss black)

3. hotrain (CF)

4. M350ZB (CF)

5. Blacky (black logo)

6. BRO-T (CF)

7. AndyZed (gloss black)

front nose badge (carbon fibre background/gloss black/no background/something else)

1. hotrain (CF to fit indent)

2. BRO-T (no back ground)

3. loafer77 (Gloss black to fit indent)

4. Grantmitchell (decide when I see some samples)

5. AndyZed Gloss black to fit ident)

Wheel centres

1. rtbiscuit

2. M350ZB

3. Zazur

don't know yet, will hopefully know by the end of tonight

Looking forward to it bud :thumbs:

Is that an automated response you have set up? Or do you write that every time? ;)

Is that an automated response you have set up? Or do you write that every time? ;)

Nice work! Glad that script is now working for future use!

Nice work! Glad that script is now working for future use!

;) its alright i'm used to working group buys on forums, its just a case of smiling and repeating yourself. :lol: will have to sort out a script rule or something

just been on the phone to Rob at Likwid art, he has been a busy boy, there are no pics yet, but i will explain all. we should have pics by wednesday late evening. reason being is that rob hasn't just knocked up the one prototype, he has also knocked up a variety of colors, so there should be a whole color range available. he also mentioned that he'd knocked up something based around the original Zed as well, he's also made quite a few. He's just waiting to put a few together and have some decent weather outside to mount them up and take some pics. this should mean that as soon as the pics go up on wednesday that we can take orders, collect money and they should be ready to go out almost instantly. he apologized for the delays and has said that he has a lot going on at the moment and he is squeezing it in around other things.

so a little more patience and it should all be worth it :thumbs:

just been on the phone to Rob at Likwid art, he has been a busy boy, there are no pics yet, but i will explain all. we should have pics by wednesday late evening. reason being is that rob hasn't just knocked up the one prototype, he has also knocked up a variety of colors, so there should be a whole color range available. he also mentioned that he'd knocked up something based around the original Zed as well, he's also made quite a few. He's just waiting to put a few together and have some decent weather outside to mount them up and take some pics. this should mean that as soon as the pics go up on wednesday that we can take orders, collect money and they should be ready to go out almost instantly. he apologized for the delays and has said that he has a lot going on at the moment and he is squeezing it in around other things.

so a little more patience and it should all be worth it :thumbs:

thanks for the update mate. and also Rob for his hard work. realy excited to see the results :thumbs: