glasgow's finest

LRF4N

Hey G18FAN and Jay,

I have seen your cars about a few times around glasgow! Be good to stop and speak to you sometime - I am a zed loner! G18FAN, your not a dentist by any chance? Lanarkshire area in a small town starting with H. I am assuming as I see you car parked across from the dentist everyday. I live 2 mins down the road from that car park. Black ZED with BISSETS plate

Cragus

Thanks Jay,

I am always wary of waving at fellow ZEDers now as I did once and got no love in return- bad times! I have noted your plate though so i see you I will wave, might even flash my lights and honk my horn. If you guys plan to meet up anytime in the future would be good to come along for a bit and see some of the mods you have made.

Thougt he was a dentist - might see if I brave it for a check up sometime soon. :blush:

Craig

Hey i have a couple questions does the blue zed live in the motherwell area because im positive i'v seen it, i live in holytown and there is one cutting about just like it!

and also is there any sort of kit on the silver zed?

thanks guys

Hey i have a couple questions does the blue zed live in the motherwell area because im positive i'v seen it, i live in holytown and there is one cutting about just like it!

and also is there any sort of kit on the silver zed?

thanks guys

Hey mate irfan works in motherwell, so thats why u have prob seen it. As for my car there is nismo front bumper and nismo spoiler on it. Plenty of other subtle touches if you look carefully.

AND LEXX mate jealousy gets you no where, just becuase your hair is thinning and couldnt pull off a decent hair cut ;)

Even in that poor light pic you can see Jays poncy haircut :lol:

ehe, I thought all Auzzies's were supposed to have blonde hair from hours of lounging on beaches. :lol: Even if you now live in colder climates. :p:p

Even in that poor light pic you can see Jays poncy haircut :lol:

ehe, I thought all Auzzies's were supposed to have blonde hair from hours of lounging on beaches. :lol: Even if you now live in colder climates. :p:p

I thought all kiwis where sheep farmers too ;):blush:

Hey G18FAN and Jay,

I have seen your cars about a few times around glasgow! Be good to stop and speak to you sometime - I am a zed loner! G18FAN, your not a dentist by any chance? Lanarkshire area in a small town starting with H. I am assuming as I see you car parked across from the dentist everyday. I live 2 mins down the road from that car park. Black ZED with BISSETS plate

Cragus

hi bud iv seen ur car a couple of times was wondering when id see u on here lol. and yep u got me sussed out lol, il see u at the meet and arrange u a check up appointment!

I thought all kiwis where sheep farmers too ;):blush:

Only every second one. :lol::p

Cheers Irfan,

I mentioned to my dad that you were a member and he informs me that it was you who ripped all his teeth out and gave him a big juicy set of falsers. He was the bald guy who has a major dental phobia.......the one that left claw marks in your seat no doubt.

Look forward to the meet.

Craig

I have had the Zed for coming up a year now. Haven't really did anything major mod wise - only trivial things like.....JWT pop charger, Z burger badge, RE050 tyres, PIAA wipers, 350z stitched mats. Starting to look at doing a bit more now but its money. You dentists won't have that problem - you all get paid mucho more than us poor teachers. :p

Only had the plate a few months as I have never been majorly into them but saw it at auction and it pretty much spells my name out so kinda had to go for it. :#1:

I passed your car today at about 5pm and drove slowly to check the lights out.....was going to park up and have a good nosey but though I might look a bit suspect. :disguise:

What time you finish at the dentist and one night your free I might even come have a little look while your present.....would be good to know a face before the meet.

lol cant really see them properly in the rain can u? finish at half 5 most nights mate, later on a tues and earlier on a fri. dont always finish dead on tho. gimme a PM a couple of days before and il hang back. saw the number plate in the auction then seen it on ur car a few wks later!