my GT4

new here, just wanted to find a place with a bit of knowledge on the beasties, yep its all factory standard, not really sure what i want to change not much as it stands now. maybe skirts and spoiler if it doesnt detract from overall gt4, and yellow calipers.

I was looking at a 370, but the 350 in my eyes looks far better.

Gaz

new here, just wanted to find a place with a bit of knowledge on the beasties, yep its all factory standard, not really sure what i want to change not much as it stands now. maybe skirts and spoiler if it doesnt detract from overall gt4, and yellow calipers.

I was looking at a 370, but the 350 in my eyes looks far better.

Gaz

Welcome to the club and the even more exclusive GT4 club :) What number is your GT4? ( :teeth: )

If you fancy Nismo parts, I have some that are up for sale which would suit what you are after?

The Nismo V1 Kit that I have would look like this:

nismoyellow.jpg

nismoyellow2.jpg

nismoyellow3gt4.jpg

Give me a shout if these are of interest when you get around to doing your shopping list of mods ;)

I am in essex. whered ya get the paint job, the mettallic yellow GT 4 paint,if fit the nismo kit its white? and yes i am completely out of my depth here. :bangin:

You buy the kit, find a good paint shop and then say 'please paint and fit please' hand over some cash and come back when it's ready and drive it away!

Maybe someone in Essex can recommend somewhere.

I am in essex. whered ya get the paint job, the mettallic yellow GT 4 paint,if fit the nismo kit its white? and yes i am completely out of my depth here. :bangin:

Dont worry bud, nobody was more out of his depth than me before I found this place.

There are lots of owners in Essex and some great local meets. :)