my GT4

I am in essex. whered ya get the paint job, the mettallic yellow GT 4 paint,if fit the nismo kit its white? and yes i am completely out of my depth here. :bangin:

Not to put you off too much if you can, steer clear of any paintwork with the yellow it is a nightmare :headhurt:

new here, just wanted to find a place with a bit of knowledge on the beasties, yep its all factory standard, not really sure what i want to change not much as it stands now. maybe skirts and spoiler if it doesnt detract from overall gt4, and yellow calipers.

I was looking at a 370, but the 350 in my eyes looks far better.

Gaz

Welcome to the club and the even more exclusive GT4 club :) What number is your GT4? ( :teeth: )

If you fancy Nismo parts, I have some that are up for sale which would suit what you are after?

The Nismo V1 Kit that I have would look like this:

nismoyellow.jpg

nismoyellow2.jpg

nismoyellow3gt4.jpg

Give me a shout if these are of interest when you get around to doing your shopping list of mods ;)

Errrrr................where did you steal my pics from??????????????? :boxing:B)

Welcome :welcome: The best colour too :thumbs:

Just treated mine to some Dodo Juice Banana Armour wax. So not only do I hav brightyellow car, it smells of bananas now! :lol:

People will love the yellow cars at meets, they do a fantastic job of attracting the bugs away from everyone elses! :dry::lol:

well thank you all for a warm welcome, have today used lots of fuel and polish cant get enough of this car, its a mid life crisis. but fun. was thinking of booking a track day at castle coombe what can anyone tell me about this, also whats the chances of getting a paint match on the ultra yellow if i install a nismo body kit. ?????. how do i get a pic of my car in my posts, how do i make a banner. etc etc.

Gaz

OK

Pics, set up a Photobucket account. Upload the pics and copy and paste the IMG CODE into a post on here.

UY can be a sod to match but can be done, use someone who has done it before.

The avatar can be done in your profile.

The sigs at the bottom, there are plenty of guys on here who will do you one, there is a maximum size though.

well thank you all for a warm welcome, have today used lots of fuel and polish cant get enough of this car, its a mid life crisis. but fun. was thinking of booking a track day at castle coombe what can anyone tell me about this, also whats the chances of getting a paint match on the ultra yellow if i install a nismo body kit. ?????. how do i get a pic of my car in my posts, how do i make a banner. etc etc.

Gaz

You'll get a decent enough match. Beavis got it spot on when his bumper was resprayed.

Best way to display images and sigs is by opening a photobucket account (for free) and posting the 4th code into the posts. If you struggle then send a PM and I'll show you how.