Any Last Minute Pre Wales Mods?

nurrish

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've booked a day off work and will be giving it a full detail... clay/polish/wax etc.

Also - i've yet to come up with any ideas to make my paddle shift kit into something decent, so i need to put some thought into that at some point - before people start laughing! :wacko:

I've booked 2 days off work to clean mine...

Mods are dependant on how quickly my ordered parts arrive, but im hoping at least some of them will!

One at least is coming Tuesday according to Tom, that'll keep ya happy B)

Mines getting a wash - at Mikes. Thats about it. He might take pitty on me and polish my exhaust again :lol:

Mods are dependant on how quickly my ordered parts arrive, but im hoping at least some of them will!

Mines getting a wash - at Mikes. Thats about it. He might take pitty on me and polish my exhaust again :lol:

OOOOOOOO how exciting, i love the way you know before i do :-P

OOOOOOOO how exciting, i love the way you know before i do :-P

I poped in on the way back from the PH Sunday Service to enquire about tyre fitting and pick up the Nismo Y. He happened to mention that your "mod" had made it onto a container just before it left so was coming early :thumbs:B)

Whilst you are washing my car :p

The cars look great as standard, dont worry about it. :thumbs:

+1, allthoughh on the drive home, you will have so many ideas in your head, you wont know what to do, :lol:

Aren't we lucky you were never like that :p

Whilst you are washing my car :p

Nah I'll get the girls to do your car :drunk::lol:

Loads of stuff I wanted to get done, but time caught up with me and no room in the schedule now. Might get a tin of red Dulux and paint some racing stripes on the bonnet and doors, that'd be kinda unique ;)

:lol: :lol:, and while you at it put some flames down the side :lol: