REDLINE Ten Of The Best! (26th July)

djtimo

No guys its not looking like were going to be able to get a club stand. The last event did not have much in terms of club space its not your normal show so most people leave the cars in the car park and then watch the events. Ill post up a meeting point and we can sort out a time for those of you who are still coming.

You can bring your own fold out chairs and food/drinks and fingers crossed for nice weather!

There's nothing like the sound of anti-lag in the morning! :teeth:

No guys its not looking like were going to be able to get a club stand. The last event did not have much in terms of club space its not your normal show so most people leave the cars in the car park and then watch the events. Ill post up a meeting point and we can sort out a time for those of you who are still coming.

You can bring your own fold out chairs and food/drinks and fingers crossed for nice weather!

There's nothing like the sound of anti-lag in the morning! :teeth:

So its not smth we can join....just go and have a look...... :dry:

I may pop by since i ll be away on a spa weekend with our lass and coming back on sunday.... ;)

Guys its not like we can just have a club pitch,

check what the web site says.

http://www.totb.co.uk/car-clubs/

There are only a hand full of cars that are not competing in the show ground. Most from traders and last years club show winners.

sorry guys if you lot thought this was like most other car shows.

Its a motorsport event not a show.

yeah its not like you need a stand - the car park is right there next to the action anyway. In fact getting into the car park is pretty cool in itself - so many quick cars to look at and the constant noise of proximity alarms! :lol:

Guys if every one is ok we can meet at Grimston Bar, Grimston Bar Park and Ride (SW-bound)

Its off hull road A1079. Its about 2 miles from elvington but its about the only place thats easy to find and get every one togerther before we make our way into TOTB.

Every one ok with this??

Well I was there was a really good day except for a few spots of rain but that made things interesting, it wasn't always the usual suspects who won everything, well nearly..... Was nice this year the sun wasn't out all day menaing no sun burn :) and the air was cool, led to some fast quarters, a host of 9's

Quite afew cars suffered problems including the skylines, evos and fensport celica not to mention a few MR2's in pieces and the little Rover 200/MG who's gearbox ended up in little pieces at the start line.

Only saw one other zed there, a silver one parked with the northeast.co.uk car club.

Very good day and I'll definately be there next year.

Great day out! You cant beat the sound of anti-lag in the morrning! lol...

few picks from the event. God i NEED more POWER!!!!!!!

_DSC0003.jpg

_DSC0005-2.jpg

_DSC0012.jpg

_DSC0019-2.jpg

_DSC0022.jpg

_DSC0025-1.jpg

_DSC0042-1.jpg

_DSC0028.jpg

_DSC0040-1.jpg

_DSC0043.jpg

_DSC0047.jpg

_DSC0049-2.jpg