REDLINE Ten Of The Best! (26th July)

djtimo

Guys im looking to see if we can get some interest from the club for a meet at TOTB?

I went last year and have a fantastic day! Top speed, 1/4 mile and the handling corse! Its a must for any one who loves tuner motorsport!

http://www.totb.co.uk/home/ Check the web site out and add you name if you fancy coming along.

1: Djtimodj.

2:

3:

• 4 weeks later...

I may go to this again but won't put my name down as i only live up the road i'll just decide on the day depending on weather etc. Oh and if its boiling I'll definitely be better prepared than last year! There's not a great deal that goes on outside of the competition so you really need to be organised with seats, shade, food and drink etc :thumbs: It has to be said tho, even driving into the car park is very impressive.

LOL.. as Nixy said above last year the wether was so hot! I was just like a scene from the fast and the furious at race war's! haha.. Bring fold out seats BBQ's ect. and loads of drinks as all the ice cream vans and trader stands sold out of drinks last year due to the heat!

my fave car last year was a mini with a hyabusa engine. :lol:

Z cars mini? They atre ace! A few get hill climbed locally. Seen a couple on the road too! £20k though! :scare:

I think I still have the tan I got last year! Man, that was hot!!

Will likely go this year, will cheack with the missus.

1: Djtimodj.

2: Shire

3: Wizard

4: Scott

5: Lexx +1

6:

7:

8:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Guys ive emailed the the TOTB site to see if we could get some club parking but have had no reply. Im still going guys but if we meet outside the event at least then we can all park togerther.

Ill sort out a meeting point or just use the one we had last year that nixy picked.

Tim, don't know if i am going to this yet but just an idea - maybe change the title to say that its near York/Hull/Leeds as we have a few members in that area now who may be interested but haven't read the post. :thumbs: