What would you do if.........

ab350z

I love skiing and snowboarding so I would buy houses in a few resorts all over the world. Then for the summer (when not going to a glacier) I'd buy a house in Hawaii and surf. On the UK front I'd buy somewhere nice in the country with space and loads of garages for the cars. Would keep the Zed and mod it up.

I think its safe to say that reading the above back to myself, £66 million wouldn't change me.....

Id buy myself a ferrari F40 and a penthouse apartment :p Sorry but the Zed bould have to go :blush:

Why when you have that much money? If i won it i would still keep the zed if only to do the drive outs. And stuff the penthouse apartment, i would have a huge house in the country with a huge garage with my zed still in it with a collection of other great cars. I would also have a go-kart track in the grounds with about 30 karts for forum meet special events. :yahoo:

Penthouse and a 430 ? sorry Ian you have no imagination :blush:

Id buy myself a ferrari F40 and a penthouse apartment :p Sorry but the Zed bould have to go :blush:

Why when you have that much money? If i won it i would still keep the zed if only to do the drive outs. And stuff the penthouse apartment, i would have a huge house in the country with a huge garage with my zed still in it with a collection of other great cars. I would also have a go-kart track in the grounds with about 30 karts for forum meet special events. :yahoo:

Not an F430 an F40! And I'm not a fan of the countryside to be honest so a big house that would only have 3 rooms used doesn't do it for me!

Not an F430 an F40! And I'm not a fan of the countryside to be honest so a big house that would only have 3 rooms used doesn't do it for me!

Yes my mistake :bangin: But Ferrari's are vastly over rated though the F40 is very collectable. My girlfreind went to the hair dresser's the other day in a 355, she came back and said she much preferred the zed.

No like i said i would still keep the zed and get a 370z and a GTR just to remain intouch with folks on this forum. :)

My girlfreind went to the hair dresser's the other day in a 355, she came back and said she much preferred the zed.

Does she say your the 'biggest' she's ever had too? She's a liar, keeping you sweet :lol::p

My girlfreind went to the hair dresser's the other day in a 355, she came back and said she much preferred the zed.

Does she say your the 'biggest' she's ever had too? She's a liar, keeping you sweet :lol::p

HAHA! Harsh but I did laugh.

House in the country absolutely. Wouldn't spend a penny till that giant cheque was all mine, imagine losing the ticket!

No that title belongs to a big rubber battery powerd thing she as for when i'm not there ;):p

She said it was rough, noisy and badly finished and thats the Fezza not the dildo, not all women are impressed by labels you know ;)

And i agree its not a patch on the zed for ride and comfort ;)

Hmmmmm I'd buy an estate in the Highlands (would make the Hoon fun!) and a few places abroad for spreading my time over!

Cars..... no idea. I always said I'd keep the Zed because lets face it, I wouldn't need to sell it! :lol:

big old farm for me, with lots of out buildings, so i can set it up with a giant storage garage for my cars, another as a big workshop so i could set up my own garage to do mods for myself and others.(keep it fun no worries of running a business) and another set up as a wood work shop so i could actually make furniture as a hobby.

as for cars

i'd keep the zed, but mod the hell out of it.

i think id have a konigsegg (not sure of spelling)

definatly a lambo, but not sure which one. not a ferrari fan to poncy for my liking.

have a tricked out exige for track days with a super charger

one of those paris dakkar style off road bobcats (the indestructable landrover on steroids that you can drive off a cliff) for things like paris to dakkar etc.

not sure what else i'd get. but i'm sure i could think of something. and i'd probably still teach, but maybe part time so i can still claim my government pension. but i'd probably setup an apprentership scheme for difficult kids to come and work with me to train them up to do something useful.

well to start off with i'd put the ticket in someone else's name or i'd lose half in my divorce! :lol:

Then i'd go off to a luxurious and sunny holiday destination with a suitcase full of car magazines and house brochures and a lap top so I could mull it all over while I was away.................. :thumbs: