MOT

Rory

I need to sell my Amuse rear lower valance quickly, to get some funds!!! Apart from the car needing its annual servive and MOT, i Just had my renewal for my insurance and they want nearly £800 :scare: Considering i'm 43 and have 9 yrs no claims bonus, (although i did have 3 claims in 3 years, one non fault, second due to vandalism and the third for a 5mph rear end shunt which ended up with the third party claiming for whiplash. claims were in my other cars) i've only got 3 points for speeding as well. Last year i paid a little over £600 which i thought was reasonable, but this year i was hoping for less than £500. They are taking the p*ss, i'll be searching on the weekend for a better deal thats for sure. :rant:

I need to sell my Amuse rear lower valance quickly, to get some funds!!! Apart from the car needing its annual servive and MOT, i Just had my renewal for my insurance and they want nearly £800 :scare: Considering i'm 43 and have 9 yrs no claims bonus, (although i did have 3 claims in 3 years, one non fault, second due to vandalism and the third for a 5mph rear end shunt which ended up with the third party claiming for whiplash. claims were in my other cars) i've only got 3 points for speeding as well. Last year i paid a little over £600 which i thought was reasonable, but this year i was hoping for less than £500. They are taking the p*ss, i'll be searching on the weekend for a better deal thats for sure. :rant:

Or you could just give me the amuse valance :p