The downside of working at a port...

BulletMagnet

i washed mine yesterday, 7 hours of detailing, dodo juiced all over etc, as soon as i pull out of my drive the car infront sprays its wipers and water flies all over my car and leaves spots everywhere, then a bird did a massive crap on its boot today. i got owned.

This is a REALLY bad problem in Aberdeen, with the fish processing units being pretty much city centre the seagulls here are seriously big and the mess they leave is unreal. I've always been tempted by the bicarbonate of soda soaked bread and watch them explode, dunno if thats just a myth though.

I live ON the sea front.

Seagulls are a constant nightmare. Dont think my car has ever stayed clean for longer than 24 hrs since I moved here!

One of the boats in our fleet stuck a wooden owl on the front mast to keep them away......

....theres a great pic on the ship with a HUGE Gannet perched atop the owl! :lol:

This is a REALLY bad problem in Aberdeen, with the fish processing units being pretty much city centre the seagulls here are seriously big and the mess they leave is unreal. I've always been tempted by the bicarbonate of soda soaked bread and watch them explode, dunno if thats just a myth though.

It doesn't agree with them, that's for sue......

10 miles from the sea.... that'll do for me! No seaguls to contend with!