15 post rule!!!

BLACK-HAWK

You'd get more on eBay mate!

Yeah i know, ive seen them for £180 second hand on there, but being a performance car enthusiast myself i thoght id offer it to like minded people first at a bargain price, you never know i may be on here as an owner one day, nearly boght a 350 before my impreza and thoght about it again quite recently :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 Posts : You can advertise items

50 Posts : Cars

1000 Posts : Houses

5000: Attractive relatives

(haha, ahem Zedrush) :lol::lol:

10000: start picking members attractive relatives and they have to give them to you!

wait a minute - that's a conspiracy - there's only four of you that can do that! :lol:

Yes, we are the sad ba**ard club......

AKA Spamwhores!

But our leader Sarnie is a cut above! He doesn't even have a Zed!

Maybe some sort of feedback scoring can be created so when someone buys a product off someone they can give feedback to the seller, basically like ebay so you can see the integrity of a seller, and even buyer. :thumbs:

I really like that idea. Will add that to the list of things to investigate/address. :thumbs:

As for 10,000 posts - I havent got to that many yet, and I was the first to join on New Years Eve 2005.

Though I suppose building and joining a web forum on New Years Eve would be a suitable substitute for post count in order to gain entry to the Sad B***ards club wouldnt it? :lol:

Maybe some sort of feedback scoring can be created so when someone buys a product off someone they can give feedback to the seller, basically like ebay so you can see the integrity of a seller, and even buyer. :thumbs:

I really like that idea. Will add that to the list of things to investigate/address. :thumbs:

I have seen this on another forum Chris. You can send positive feedback points when you buy something or even if someone helps you out.

15,000 - World domination and sexual favours from all female members. :dance:

20,000 - A free sticker :lol:

At 20,000 you should get a Zed......

Nearly hit ban instead of quote Sarnie..... :lol:

Since when did sweaty socks get to be mods???????????????????????? :p