Clear Fog light

dcash5

here is what it looks like

just so there are no misunderstandings, this will delete the rear fog lamp on your car, and turns it either into a functional reverse light (so now you'll have 1 per side), or I suppose you could just leave it and not do anything. I know Kwame here at the shop actually installed the UK fog kit to his car, so when he is back from class I'll ask what is needed to make it fully functioning and get all relevant pricing

xt7350z.jpg

In the UK we usually delete it and replace it with a red highpower LED bulb. This is good enough to pass our MOT test as having a foglight is a legal requirement.

+1 - I've done it and have a few posts on it around here somewhere. There is a certain bulb on ebay that is bright enough. Mine passed the MOT with it in Sept :thumbs:

In the UK we usually delete it and replace it with a red highpower LED bulb. This is good enough to pass our MOT test as having a foglight is a legal requirement.

+1 - I've done it and have a few posts on it around here somewhere. There is a certain bulb on ebay that is bright enough. Mine passed the MOT with it in Sept :thumbs:

These I believe?

http://tinyurl.com/cks9ss

Put my name down for a set of these clear reflectors, how many people do we need and what unit price etc etc :thumbs:

These I believe?

http://tinyurl.com/cks9ss

Yup :thumbs:

just so there are no misunderstandings, this will delete the rear fog lamp on your car, and turns it either into a functional reverse light (so now you'll have 1 per side), or I suppose you could just leave it and not do anything. I know Kwame here at the shop actually installed the UK fog kit to his car, so when he is back from class I'll ask what is needed to make it fully functioning and get all relevant pricing

xt7350z.jpg

I may sound like a total idiot, but we need the lens on the other side of the one pictured (which would be the passenger side in the US)

I may sound like a total idiot, but we need the lens on the other side of the one pictured (which would be the passenger side in the US)

Yup, it had passed my mind, I too agree that we shouldn't assume here.... our fog is on the right, so that's the one we need :)