Clear Fog light

dcash5

good find on the write up!

So here are the figures guys

Based on 5 shipping to 1 address in the UK: $200.00 each (price includes pro-rata share of shipping)

Based on 10 shipping to 1 address in the UK: $194.00 each (price includes pro-rata share of shipping)

Based on 15 shipping to 1 address in the UK: $185.00 each (price includes pro-rata share of shipping)

Based on 20 shipping to address in the UK: $180.00 each (price includes pro-rata share of shipping)

we have 2 in right now, can get more within 2-7 days

good find on the write up!

So here are the figures guys

Based on 5 shipping to 1 address in the UK: $200.00 each (price includes pro-rata share of shipping)

Based on 10 shipping to 1 address in the UK: $194.00 each (price includes pro-rata share of shipping)

Based on 15 shipping to 1 address in the UK: $185.00 each (price includes pro-rata share of shipping)

Based on 20 shipping to address in the UK: $180.00 each (price includes pro-rata share of shipping)

we have 2 in right now, can get more within 2-7 days

So these work out more expensive than the ones available from JDM? Are they the same product or are yours the chrome ones rather than clear ones? :)

correct - I don't get involved in any 'el cheapo' replica parts - we strictly stick to OEM

the one on other sites that say "crystal", etc are not genuine Nissan pieces. The one we would offer will be a genuine Nissan part, in a Nissan box, and will be a 100% direct fit and match for the one on the other side of the bumper :yahoo:

These were the ones similar to the ESR ones, they were nissan ones :thumbs: , look B)

Yes, the ESR ones were genuine Nissan ones, exactly the same as Adam is offering. Fortunately when I got mine the exchange rate was rather more favourable so prices were better. Nowt you can do about that now though!

Am i right in thinking you have to change the pins in the unit? As it would be lighting up a second reverse light on the us model as opposed to a rear fog?

No you keep the standard connectors and bulbs. Take them off your UK one and connect them to the new one. You obviously need to change the normal fog bulb for a red LED one, but no re-wiring is required.