New Roadster today

call999

Well, after a 3 week wait I'll be on my way to pick up my 09 Roadster in a couple of hours. I've not even seen a pic of it yet, not driven one, nor sat in one... excited is an understatement... just hope I like it :-)

Anything I should know that the dealer might not tell me, anything i should be checking??

Oh and hi all :)

Well, after a 3 week wait I'll be on my way to pick up my 09 Roadster in a couple of hours. I've not even seen a pic of it yet, not driven one, nor sat in one... excited is an understatement... just hope I like it :-)

Anything I should know that the dealer might not tell me, anything i should be checking??

Oh and hi all :)

Welcome. :thumbs:

Ordered without driving one ? wow!

Hi & :welcome: to the forum. Better like it or it could be the shortest Zed ownership ever. Mind you, we all know that you are going to blown away so enjoy the experience. Get your name down for the Wales meet as well as that is going to be awesome as well.

Welcome to the club - just check every square inch for damage or scuffs including the wheels, and you'll be fine. Drive it to a detailer to get all the scratches and swirls out of it and protect it for you, then you're away! :yahoo:

Welcome bud. I saw a roadster nearly two years ago. Asked what it was and then went home. Within 3 hrs I'd found a brand new one in the spec I wanted. Paid deposit over phone. First time I ever drove a 350Z was just after we exchanged keys/bankers draft. I loved it despite being knackered - so excited I couldn't sleep the night before :blush:

Get that top down ! Got a nice tan in mine today :D

right, got back late, weather was shite, but the car's all good :). no recs on how long to run the engine before finding out what it can really do so taking it easy for the moment. but 250 on the clock already so won't be long.

As it was raining i didn't notice a couple of scuffs on the boot lid where some idiot had leant over it with a zip or something cleaning it. But i've taken those out already and polished back to brand spanking!!

Couple of q's:

They had no mats in stock, what are the best mats to get, still got the dealers paper bits in there for the moment...??

Are the coupe mats the same as the roadster or is there a difference?

Thanks for all the kind comments, I'm not disappointed at all, and even though they asked if i wanted to see the car before i paid i figured i'd got that far so paid them 1st then drove off :)

Pics WILL follow, sun's due out here shortly!!!