I've only bloody gone and done it

CaptainSensible

Great news.

Just one very real word of caution - check everything out regarding HPI and specifically outstanding finance with this particular company (both on the car you are buying and anything you may be PX'ing).... PM me if you want further details. But a mate of mine is in court at the moment and it's not looking good, or cheap.

Well done :thumbs:

I saw that one pop up a few times in my search and wished I could afford it now! A little out of my price range but exactly what I'm looking for.

As everyone said, get some pics up and make me feel worse. lol.

Well done :thumbs:

I saw that one pop up a few times in my search and wished I could afford it now! A little out of my price range but exactly what I'm looking for.

As everyone said, get some pics up and make me feel worse. lol.

Cheers buddy.

It took me ages to find the right one. A little out my price range too if I'm honest but thought it ws worth spending a little extra to get exactly what I wanted. Good luck with your search, I'm sure you'll be joining the fold in no time. :D

Looks good. Did you manage to knock them down quite a bit? Also, was the HPI all clear on the car?

When I picked mine up a few months ago I didn't do an HPI but that was only because I bought mine from a main dealer. From anyone else, private or trade I'd always do an HPI, especially if others have had trouble with this particular company by the looks of it. Car looks lovely though. Let us know how it goes.

Looks good. Did you manage to knock them down quite a bit? Also, was the HPI all clear on the car?

I managed to knock off a grand which I am happy enough with and all HPI clear. :thumbs:

Anyway picked her up on Saturday and enjoyed the two hour cruise back to Bristol. Such a different animal to my old Cupra R, its going to take me a while to get used to her. Went for a few more decent cruises over the weekend, took out a couple of mates as well who both fell totally in love. :cloud9:

I was going to give her a wash and wax and post up some picies but did too much driving so will do it over Easter instead. :thumbs: