Engine Dress**another Update Page 5 26/3/2010**

clarkie34

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know mate,just waiting to see what they come out like before I decide what to do.

my guess is the quality should be almost identical. if you do end up going that way and need some new vinyl lettering let me know and i'll sort you out.

Is that the laquer peeling off by the bonnet damper cut out? and how come the Carbon weave doesnt flow down where the bodywork clips fit?

where the cut out for the damper is is just a light reflection form the original lines of the cowling. if you look at the plastic ones the same mark is there.

Is that the laquer peeling off by the bonnet damper cut out? and how come the Carbon weave doesnt flow down where the bodywork clips fit?

No the laquer is not peeling think its just the light,trust me I would be the first to send something back if it wasn't right.These are spot on.

The black bits are still carbon fibre, the reason they havnt got the weave in places is because it's very difficult to get the weave in such tight spaces, also if we did put the carbon in there it would of distorted the carbon weave and would of looked crap, also because they are a 2 part mould

• 7 months later...

I had a package arrive this week and today was the first chance i had to fit it.

ARC Super Induction Box and polished pipe.

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

Fitted to car.

P1010079.jpg

P1010080.jpg

P1010081.jpg

Before anyone says it,i know i have a blue hose but i have a orange one on order.I hate fitting things myself sooner pay someone,but i wanted this on asap and i saved a few quid.

Looks great Wayne B) Just remembered I was supposed to measure those pipes for you :blush:

Wait untill you get it over 4.5k, it sounds mental :cloud9:

Don't worry about it Ian,just means I have to remove it again to fit the orange hose when it comes.More shiny bits to polish. :teeth:

:cloud9: I love those ARC boxes, I would love one. The cost of them is just mental though!

Looks amazing in there though mate, your engine bay is gorgeous.

I think a Kinetix ssv would look great in that engin bay :p

Have a look at JDM Performance,got both bits at a good price.

As for Kinetix plenum,I wouldn't have one if they was free.Cosworth now that's a different matter. :cloud9: