JTS - Japanese Tuning Show - Silverstone, Sun 31st May

H5

The second static / track show of the year is the Japanese Tuning Show at Silverstone.

****** UPDATE *******

Discounted driver tickets available for the first 20 to confirm and make payment. The club will cover £5 of the entry fee, making the driver entry just £5 for the day.

- Day ticket is £10 for each driver (see note above)

- Day ticket for a passenger is £15

- Track time is available at £25 per car per session in advance, £35 on the day

- If we get 20 cars from the club for track time, we get the track to ourselves for a session

More information here - http://www.japanesetuningshow.com/

I am looking into any trader support / prizes for Show n Shine or other club competitions, so and traders with ideas or offers please PM me.

There is also a chance of winning a free driver ticket - just put your name on the confirmed attendee list below and we will notify the winner nearer the time. When you add your name to the list, please PM me with your full name and registration number for the entry form, and preferred method of payment (PayPal or cheque - preferably PayPal, I just need to make sure their fees are covered - thanks).

These shows are a great way to get to know other members, have a good look around other Zeds and even see how your car performs on a track. It would be great to see as many of you there as possible. :)

jts_468x60.png

Im a possible, it seems its the only show of the year I'll be off for! :thumbdown:

Will know for certain in a few weeks, chances are I will get Shanghaied to another boat and it will all go Pete Tong

Common guys, this is a great show, lots to see and do :thumbs:

I took the liberty of adding the TBCs to the list ;)

1. H5

2. Chesterfield

3. Chris`I

4. sunset350z

5. MrLizard

6. shire350z

7. Ian

8. Lexx (TBC)

9. M350ZB (TBC)

10. Nurrish

:teeth:

Gonna try get some of the south zed owners together for this, sounds like a good day out :thumbs: , and would make a great convoy up there :teeth:

That's all part of the fun! :thumbs:

Good to see the numbers coming along - I will contact the organisers later this week to arrange a pitch. The more the merrier! :)

Looking forward to it, when you say pitch you mean like a 350z-uk stand ?

Yes, allocated area in the in field parking just for us, we have some every year :thumbs:

Sounds awesome defo up for this, went silverstone last year the renault racing series, awesome day out, and would be good to meet some new members and if weather is good, lovely day :thumbs: