Nismo 380RS Accelerator Pedal Group Buy - Closed

Tim S

[attachment=0]27042009071_small.jpg[/attachment]

:D

If most buyers and yourself are going to Wales then that would be the natural thing to do.

If you are not going to Wales, then perhaps someone that lives close to you could pick them up.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the Wales run so if anyone wants to volunteer to distribute there that would be good.

Otherwise postage will be £1.62 First Class or £2.37 Recorded, or if people want to club together on postage let me know.

So, if you want me to post your pedal please PM me your address and I will reply with the balance to pay (this varies slightly between £5.55 and £6.50 + postage where required as some people owe me PayPal fees, some have already paid the fees and some got away without having to pay any). If you want to pick the pedal up or wait for a meet please also let me know so I can let you know what you owe.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one - alright if I collect in person? Any takers for the distribute at Chilli's?

I could collect from Chillis place!!

I am happy to distribute at the next Chilli meet if it's ok by them but I think it's a bit cheeky to ask them to hold a special meet just for us to hand out/fit pedals we haven't bought from them!

In case one remains unsold I am willing to take it btw!!

I haven't got any spare I'm afraid, but there's always a chance someone else might part with theirs.

Happy for people to pick up from me or could have a mini-meet at the Brooklands Museum car park at some point?

I will be away from the computer all day tomorrow so if you PM me don't think I'm ignoring you. :) I also won't be able to post any pedals tomorrow - normal service will resume on Thursday.

BTW, I've overestimated the postage costs by £1.01 so if I've given you a price and you haven't paypalled me yet reduce the amount by £1.01. The new postage costs are £1.36 1st class recorded or 61p plain old 1st class.

I dont mind taking the ones to Wales that people want to pick up from there? I'll probably get mine sent in the post anyway, so if more people want them for Wales, we can chuck them all in the same delivery to me and I can get them distrobuted up there. :thumbs:

Thanks to everyone who's paid so far - some posted today, some will go out on Thursday.

Thought you all might like to see this:

[*:35ro9rjg]carefully unclip the LH side of the pedal stop from the top of the old pedal with the stubby screwdriver

[*:35ro9rjg]wiggle the pedal around a bit whilst pulling gently-ish on the top. The top should pop off the pedal stop.

[*:35ro9rjg]from there, the pedal will hinge down on the bottom of the arm as per Adam's how-to (link on P1)

[*:35ro9rjg]You'll need to take the plastic bushing out of the bottom of the old pedal and fit it to the new pedal.

Fitting the new pedal is the reverse of removal. I found the top clip was a bit tight but went in with a bit of force (not too much).

cheers guys once again - it was our pleasure

Tim - thanks for being the point man on this, could not have gone smoother. Am I reading correctly that you used a torch to install it :yahoo: Guess you really want to make sure that pedal stays on there

610x.jpg

:wacko:

What we call Torch, you prolly know more as a flashlight, not blow torch, mind you, a blow torch would make sure it didn't go anywhere....

Fitted mine today, haven't had a chance to drive her yet but even just playing around in the driveway, it felt a hell of a lot easier to get my fat feet over to the accelerator. Quality mod, really glad I went for this now :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...