Nismo 380RS Accelerator Pedal Group Buy - Closed

Tim S

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just let me know if we are getting a go ahead on a possible "Envy Surrey Pedal Mod Day".

(...and no, it's not an excuse to come down there and browse the stock room.....honest....)

haha, yeah right, you keep telling yourself that :p

TBH, I will probably fit mine as soon as I get it, but I dont mind popping over to the Chillis to help others fit them :thumbs:

Well, it's to save Tim the hassle of sending it by post and to possibly save on postage and the fear of having it lost in the post...

(Although the saving on postage might not work out for me, cos the trip to Envy South is about 2 hours drive, lol)

But I cant wait that long :yahoo::lol:

I may pop down as well depending on when/if they decide to meet up to fit them. Like Bullet tho, its probs about 2 hours to get there, but at least there would be a reason for a trip out!

+ ive not met any of you guys before, and theres a few cars i really wanna see!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the update Adam. :thumbs:

When I've got them in hand I'll work out the postage and post the price up so everyone can decide whether they want them posted, or want to collect, or whatever. If people in other parts of the country want to act as a hub for postage (i.e. distribute at a local meet or act as a collection point) that would keep costs down too.

Thanks again guys for participating and thanks Tim for being the point man. Stuff like this is easy as pie to do and lets you guys save a good amount of $ vs sending one at a time to individuals. Tracking # sent to you Tim - should be with you in just a few days time

If they are going the same shipping that my rails came, they are delivered quicker than the UK postie can manage! :thumbs:

Look forward to getting it fitted B)