Under 25 350z Insurance

davidU25

I have just gone out and bought my first 350z and taken the step up from a normal boring car!

Im only 23 and I obviously expected the insurance to be high.

My car is a UK vehicle and a standard GT (54)

The best quote ive had is circa £2,000 fully comp with all the trimmings from admiral.

Im finding alot of companies wont even quote me or when they do they magically come to the conclusion of £6,500!

Does anyone have any advice where I might have some luck getting something below £2000?

Thanks

David

£2k from admiral?????? You must live in Bahgdad!

Best tips I can come up with are limit the miles, male sure the cars garaged, add a lady with a clean license that is older and you should see it come down.

Do you have a tracker? Might be worth having one fitted.

mate, welcome! as some others have said give bell a call. they do mine. i'm 23 and got zero ncb with 3 points and i dont pay anywhere near that. i am main driver with my parents down on policy as well. have to say i'm quite surprised because i thought bell and admiral are part of the same group so are very similar. mine is an 07 300bhp zed as well.

hope that helps mate.

good luck

mate, welcome! as some others have said give bell a call. they do mine. i'm 23 and got zero ncb with 3 points and i dont pay anywhere near that. i am main driver with my parents down on policy as well. have to say i'm quite surprised because i thought bell and admiral are part of the same group so are very similar. mine is an 07 300bhp zed as well.

hope that helps mate.

good luck

Elephant is the same compant as admiral (bell too perhaps - I'm unsure) and admiral is cheaper. No idea why! :wacko:

Welcome to the club mate

I am 22, and at 21 paid £1600, for a multi-car policy, i have the zed and a mg zr, both fully comp, both protected no claims, that really is quite expensive, what area you living in. On my policy as it stands i have no women or anyone else on it, but will try when my renew is up, try this ?

:thumbs:

:welcome:

Bell were always the cheapest out of the 3 for me :)

I've never paid more than £900 to insure the Z since i've had it :D

+1 im with bell and i paid around £920 last year at 24. Looking to go down to around £700 when i turn 25 in april. Thats with 7 years ncb though

that seems expensive... have u tried adding your mom/dad as second driver.. made a huge difference to what im going to pay...

ps: i will be 23...0 ncb.. 2 claims... all mods declared.. 720 quid. thats with admiral

so your insurance seem tres steep....

-ho

]

that is ridiculously low. i'm pretty much in the same situation, no claims but have 3 points. and mine is more than 200 quid more. dont understand it at all

I'm 21 and currently have a 350z. 2 Years NCB and my dear mother on as a named driver. I have a clean license and the car is garage with few miles done each year. I got quoted £1450ish, with a colossal excess. That is with Admiral.

I'm paying about £150 a month. It's expensive, but if you want such a ridiculously powerful car before you are 25, you gotta make sacrifices. Well I certainly did! :surrender:

• 2 weeks later...