A proper welcome? Soon to be owner (Hopefully)

Hey,

I was told to introduce myself for a proper welcome so here I am.

I'm 23, soon to finish Uni and my first order of business is a Nissan 350Z!

I'm from Maidstone in Kent and kinda grown up with cars thanks to my dad.

I hope to pick all your brains before I buy and maybe someone can help me choose between and black one or a blue one.

Welcome matey. I was your age when i was fist getting mine... had to wait till i turned 24 though cos of the insurance costs... :wacko:

At 23, the cheapest i could find was £3.5k to insure it but then at 24 i got it for £2.5k - which i paid 2 weeks after my birthday.

Now im 25 and its only £800 :yahoo:

Its just not fair - you should be made to drive at least 2 crap cars for a few years before you get something that nice! It's all part of the motoring experience - especially all the break downs etc........

:lol:

:welcome:

Welcome matey. I was your age when i was fist getting mine... had to wait till i turned 24 though cos of the insurance costs... :wacko:

At 23, the cheapest i could find was £3.5k to insure it but then at 24 i got it for £2.5k - which i paid 2 weeks after my birthday.

Now im 25 and its only £800 :yahoo:

£800!? My insurance for my 1.4 is bloody £400!

I did just got quoted that for a zed on a price comparison site the other day!! :D

Although it did say 0 payments of £999999999 over 12 months. So I think it was lying!

Yeh I will have to wait until 24 too :( but I was only quoted 2k the other day. I can't help just checking ya know?