full membership

As the others have said, this is a free site and all are welcome. No hidden areas for paying members, all benefits of the forums are open to all, we are kindly funded by traders and donations :thumbs:

erm, i dont think there is one - we're all members already. its not a rip off site like some of the others............ :)

Notthisshitagain.jpg

Isn't time these sort of comments should be dead and buried by now!!

erm, i dont think there is one - we're all members already. its not a rip off site like some of the others............ :)

It is dead and buried but I still found it amusing :lol: sorry back to topic :blush: as everyone else said its a free site bud, if you want to donate there is a button at the top :thumbs:

Notthisshitagain.jpg

Actually i think you'll find "not this @*!# again" is way before my time and not anything I have ever commented on or being involved in - I was speaking in general terms about lots of other forums who charge members and not one in particular, but if the cap fits!

Notthisshitagain.jpg

Actually i think you'll find "not this @*!# again" is way before my time and not anything I have ever commented on or being involved in - I was speaking in general terms about lots of other forums who charge members and not one in particular, but if the cap fits!

+1

Totally agree Nixy, it would seem that you may have touched a sensitive nerve and some have jumped to conclusions over your comment. :)

There is nothing in Nixy's statement that she was referring to anyone single forum in particular ;)

I think you deserve an apology. ;)

Notthisshitagain.jpg

No.

:yawn:

If its boring scuttle back to the OC.

Notthisshitagain.jpg

No.

Just your comment Sarnie, Just your comment!!

Its all about the Zed baby, all about the Zed ;)

+1

Totally agree Nixy, it would seem that you may have touched a sensitive nerve and some have jumped to conclusions over your comment. :)

There is nothing in Nixy's statement that she was referring to anyone single forum in particular ;)

I think you deserve an apology. ;)

not necessary, we all make judgement errors me included. ;)

Notthisshitagain.jpg

No.

My retort was in response to Stez jumping on Nixy's comment which I thought was unneccessary, inaccurate and out of order.

Notthisshitagain.jpg

No.

My retort was in response to Stez jumping on Nixy's comment which I thought was unneccessary, inaccurate and out of order.

cool............ just like old times :thumbs::lol::teeth:

Notthisshitagain.jpg

You tell him, Nixy! :lol::boxing: