hey

Whats up guys just making a quick lil intro. Owner of a silverstone Z. Will be living in the suffolk area for the next couple of years. Hopefully their are other Z guys in the area. My car will be arriving at the end of the month and I cant wait to attend the shows and start running it at pod. Are their any UTEC tuners in the area?

I also damaged my kit (veilside overfender) getting it to the shipping port...does anyone reccomend any great bodyshops that can patch me up LOL. Also have a fiberglass hood that has cracks and lots of oxidation (cloudy fading) that i would love to get painted to match the car!

Thanks and hope to see you guys at the events

hey guys thanks for the warm welcome!

nice car andy lol

It looks like alot of cars on this site rock this kit lol

:lol: Yours looks rather nice too! Think there are about 3 (or 4 now) of us with that kit on here :thumbs:

Welcome Rico, that looks damn good.

Please note - an essential part of UK life is the ability to say 350Zed, not 350Zee :D

I assume Suffolk and USA means USAF? Mildenhall?100th Air Refuelling perhaps?

Well, whatever, welcome to the UK fella!

• 4 weeks later...
Whats up guys just making a quick lil intro. Owner of a silverstone Z. Will be living in the suffolk area for the next couple of years. Hopefully their are other Z guys in the area. My car will be arriving at the end of the month and I cant wait to attend the shows and start running it at pod. Are their any UTEC tuners in the area?

I also damaged my kit (veilside overfender) getting it to the shipping port...does anyone reccomend any great bodyshops that can patch me up LOL. Also have a fiberglass hood that has cracks and lots of oxidation (cloudy fading) that i would love to get painted to match the car!

Thanks and hope to see you guys at the events

welcome to suffolk mate, just noticed this thread as well, as bullet said, i have found a good bodyshop in ipswich, they are doing some stuff for me at the moment and i think they are very good. well priced and good work.

as for meets, bullet and i get together occasionally...well twice...and it was at my house... and we didn't go anywhere :blush: but there are also members up in cambridge, so we might have to get together sometime.

i konw a few of us are hoping to go down to brands hatch this month if the big meet down there is still on. we're guessing around the 9th