Audi TT RS

M13KYF

We were guesstimating around £40-45k here at work, so £42k sounds right to me. Undoutebly it will be very well build and go like the stink, but at nearly £15k more than the 370z, its just too much for me. Same as a Porker. :thumbdown:

audi said they would lend me one the same way they did with the tts, so i will hope to put up my own close minded review after ive had that for half a day :)

no interest in buying one just a m8 at the dealer..

I want some of your friends! :lol:

audi said they would lend me one the same way they did with the tts, so i will hope to put up my own close minded review after ive had that for half a day :)

no interest in buying one just a m8 at the dealer..

I want some of your friends! :lol:

i could try renting a friend to you :thumbs:

i agree with the above, much rather have a 370z or second hand porka, tho no intention of getting rid of the 350 so who cares :teeth:

i am really liking this and i am really not a fan of the TT but with a price tag of 40k + i cant see me buying it, i would say it is nicer to look at than the 370z as im really not feeling that at the moment either

Paul

No-one in their right mind who actually enjoys driving cars rather than just looking at them is going to buy that over a Cayman S. Debate styling all you want, but there's no hope of that being as good to drive as the current Porker.